PDA

View Full Version : 2K Blooddragon Wight Heavy List

Wicked_fool
18-05-2006, 07:02
Hey,

This is my first post on this forum, have posted on other forums allready. But I didn't get any comment.

So this is my list, it will be used in the local Clubchampionship:

BD Count, GW, FPA @331
Flayed Hauberk
Ring of the night
Masterstrike

Necro, LVL 2 @ 125
Book of Arkhan

Necro, LVL 2 @ 125
Dispel Scroll

Necro, LVL 2 @ 150
Cursed Book

14 Skellies, LA, SH @ 165
FC

10 ZOmbies @ 60

10 ZOmbies @ 60

5 Dire Wolves @ 50

5 Dire Wolves @ 50

19 GG, HA, SH @ 315
banner, Musc
Banner of Doom

20 GG, HA, SH @ 315
FC, Warbanner

5 Black Knights, Barding @ 125

5 Black Knights, Barding @ 125

Totaal: 1996

CP: 9
DP: 6
Models: 97

Maybe you can help me to make this list very good and competive enough to win.

Greetz

Tom

PS. Sorry for my bad English, but i'm a Dutch Player.

Danger Rat
18-05-2006, 10:55
Tom

I would drop one of the nceromancers in favour of a vampire thrall to put in one of the grave guard units to give them a bit more punch in CC.

I would drop the banner of doom in favour of the banner of the barrows, its a must in my opinion for GG.

I would drop one of the units of black knights and the zombies in favour of another unit of skellies and i would increase the 2 dire wolf units to 6 in each.

Thats just my thoughts hope they are of use.

Wicked_fool
18-05-2006, 12:46
Comment in Quotes

Tom

I would drop one of the nceromancers in favour of a vampire thrall to put in one of the grave guard units to give them a bit more punch in CC.
First list i made included a thrall, but i think i need te xtra magic.

I would drop the banner of doom in favour of the banner of the barrows, its a must in my opinion for GG.
Your not the first one who tells me this, maybe your right but against shootinh heavy army's i die

I would drop one of the units of black knights and the zombies in favour of another unit of skellies and i would increase the 2 dire wolf units to 6 in each.
don't think so, then i lose my mobility

Thats just my thoughts hope they are of use.

Thnx and Greetz

Danger Rat
18-05-2006, 13:48
You shouldn't really need more than 2 level 2 mages in a 2k game. My Blood dragon army only has 2. The thrall means both your main combat units have a very good character in CC to back them up.

I would take the banner simply because it means they hit on 3's no matter what they are fighting and as there biggest weakness is their WS they can't really do with out it. If your worried about them being shot go with hand weapon and shield instead of halberds.

I've always found 6 works better than 5. with 6 your opponent has to kill 4 instead of 3 to earn any victory points and it makes them better at removing gun crews etc

Id be interested to know how you get on.