PDA

View Full Version : 2250 skelton love:)

Bieren
30-12-2012, 10:28
My try on a vc list 2250 games :D

Vampire count

Lord:
Vampire lord 465 (LoV)
Heavy armor, hand weapon, lvl 3, ogre blade, talisman of preservation, quickblood, red fury

Heroes:
Necromancer 110 (LoV)
Master of dead, dispel scroll

Wight king 165
Bsb, banner of the barrows, gw

Core:
60 skelton warriors 330
Full command

60 skelton warriors 330
Full command

Special unit:
24 grave guard 318
Gw, full command

5 hexwraiths 150

3 vargheists 138

Rare:
Mortis engine 240
Blasphemous tome

2246/2250

Moss
30-12-2012, 17:57
As it stands, you have nothing to stop your two dangerous combat blocks (the GG and skelton/blender unit) from being put into unfavorable positions. Also, I'd bet that most armies can keep the blender lord out of meaningful combats all game. I think that some wolves or spirit hosts can help with this.

I realize you'd like to keep the skeletons as-is, but maybe drop some for a zombie bunker for that necromancer? And try to get him an extra level.

I would put the magic banner on the GG unit, not on the BSB. The BSB will likely die very quickly, leaving you without the item.

Manbrick
31-12-2012, 07:02
I agree with everything that Moss has already said. Esspecially the part about charge re-directers.
You NEED Dire Wolves and Spirit Hosts to help get your nasty units in to the fights you want.
I would trim atleast 10 Skeletons off each of unit to get pionts for this. You don't really need to be starting them so big when you've got a Master of the Dead Necro to raise them above starting size.

I would also try and find points to increase the size of the Grave Guard. 24 just seems a little too fragile for my liking. And as Moss said, move the Banner of the Barrows from your BSB to your Grave Guard standar bearer.