PDA

View Full Version : 2500 vc

Korpacz
01-01-2013, 19:30
So the Master Necro is trying to get spirit leech (with LD10 because he's in the same unit with the Vamp Lord), doom darkness, purple sun, curse of the midnight wind. Then I have 3 level 1 casters that get +2 to cast from the mortis engine, so they're super cheap level 3s that are there to spam nehek. I'm thinking about upping their levels to level 2, but not sure what to remove.

Vamp Lord
Red Fury
Quickblood
Armor of Destiny
Ogreblade
Dragonbane Gem
Ironcurse Icon
Shield

Master Necro [Death]
Level 4
Channeling Staff

Necro [Vamp]
Dispel Scroll

Necro [Vamp]
Book of Arkhan

24 Zombies
Std+Musician

46 Crypt Ghouls
Crypt Ghast

40 Grave Guard
FC
Great Weapons
Banner of Barrows

2 x 1 Spirit Host

1 Varghulf

1 Mortis Engine
Blasphemous Tome

Moss
01-01-2013, 19:40
Your lvl 1s will all be in the zombies, right? They won't be in range of both combat blocks for the basic lvl of IoN, so you'll probably have to cast the upgraded version more than you'd like. You may need to get an extra lvl on one or two casters to make spamming the spells more feasible.

Korpacz
01-01-2013, 21:23
The necros are in the zombie block which only needs to support the GG and the Ghouls, so it sits between and behind them both, or between them both, so 6" should be enough, plus the mortis engine gives them +2 to cast, so they're casting with a +3 @ level 1. 1-dicing the 6" version of invocation will work on a 3+ which is fine since a natural 2 is always a fail anyways. Let me know if there's something I'm not taking into consideration.