PDA

View Full Version : Australian advance orders

dblaz3r
04-01-2013, 09:56
With advance orders for the new Dark Angels being up tomorrow I was wondering if anyone in Australia has had any trouble with advance orders turning up late? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth advance ordering to my house or if I'm better off doing the mission to the closest GW to get stuff on the release day.

I have read of people receiving their orders to their house for chaos and 6th edition days or even weeks after release date and was interested to know if this was occurring here or just overseas.

ftayl5
04-01-2013, 10:26
I advance ordered a few things earlier this year. Make that last year actually...
But yeah they came when they were meant to. I know that many others have had a different experience though.

Beppo1234
04-01-2013, 10:42
the only garentee that you get your advanced orders on release day is to order it to the store.

Wiseman
04-01-2013, 12:56
With advance orders for the new Dark Angels being up tomorrow I was wondering if anyone in Australia has had any trouble with advance orders turning up late? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth advance ordering to my house or if I'm better off doing the mission to the closest GW to get stuff on the release day.

I have read of people receiving their orders to their house for chaos and 6th edition days or even weeks after release date and was interested to know if this was occurring here or just overseas.

If you want it on launch day, order it to the shop, otherwise you wont get it til midweek.

dblaz3r
04-01-2013, 21:05
If you want it on launch day, order it to the shop, otherwise you wont get it til midweek.

That's pretty much what I feared, the upside being if the fine cast I order isn't up to scratch I can at least get it replaced on the spot.

I guess I'll have to make an unexpected journey ;)

Beppo1234
04-01-2013, 22:40
ordering to the store goes for everywhere too, not just Australia.