PDA

View Full Version : Blood Bowl custom ork team

Gamgee
18-05-2006, 19:09
Hello to you all,

After a nice game of blood bowl with an old friend of mine I decided to rebuild my old ork team: da Flash Gitz! Their an odd bunch; their head coach (Gordon) is using difficult schedules and things and trains his blitzers to dogge instead of running through oponents. He also uses goblins in a catchers instead of a being caught role...

Anyhow, I'ts time to update the team with some nice and shiney conversions!

Here's a pic of some of the old boyz. The other one are my first new and improved gobbo's.

Keep watching for more orky fun!

Greets,

Gamgee

BlazeXI
18-05-2006, 22:30
Hello to you all,

After a nice game of blood bowl with an old friend of mine I decided to rebuild my old ork team: da Flash Gitz! Their an odd bunch; their head coach (Gordon) is using difficult schedules and things and trains his blitzers to dogge instead of running through oponents. He also uses goblins in a catchers instead of a being caught role...

Anyhow, I'ts time to update the team with some nice and shiney conversions!

Here's a pic of some of the old boyz. The other one are my first new and improved gobbo's.

Keep watching for more orky fun!

Greets,

Gamgee

Looks promising. More pics please.

Orcdom
19-05-2006, 02:24
i like where this is going
Steve

icebergman
19-05-2006, 07:32
Looks good! Hope to see more.

Gamgee
21-05-2006, 09:26
Hi there!

Thanks for the cheering fans result! I went through my bit boxes and small ork collection adn found some more stuff to have fun with! I found two similar heads from the fantasy special character Boss Whatzhisname and they inspired me for these Black Orc Blockers: the Beasly Twins!

(For painted results, that's not my best point, so you can expect conversions fast and painted real slow ;) )

I found the red gobbo in the bits box as well, so in the near future: expect Gordon, head coach from da Flash Gitz!

Greets,

Gamgee

(edit spelling)

skiff
21-05-2006, 09:30
the head is too big, looks odd.

Venomizer
21-05-2006, 16:05
looking most impressive so far..........hope to see more soon

Gamgee
26-05-2006, 17:24
Hi there,

Another update, head coach Gordon has been asembled! I only need to green stuff the sleeve on his right arm back on, but here he is (sorry for the not so optimal pic, it's bad weather here today ;)

With regard to the heads on the black orcs, is it even possible to give them head that are to big? ;)

Edit: here's also the first pic of my thrower. I have to retouch the green stuff work, but it has to dry first. I also spotted some flash under his feet etc.

Greets,

Gamgee

Gamgee
28-05-2006, 16:54
And another update!

The other models are getting a little greenstuff touch ups during the building of new ones. When I'm going to paint? Ehm soon I guess, but building is so much fun! The troll is going to get a bandaged right foot because of the damage sustained when he lost his club ;) I'm in doubt wether to add a large spike on his shoulder pad, I think I'll keep it like this, unless you have better ideas!

Greets,

Gamgee

Orcdom
28-05-2006, 17:00
keep it like this but add one thing, get a small cheap necklace thant has good looking tow chain styled links and make them look like he has it wraped around in his fist sorta like knuckles.
there are some existing figures like that and would add to the feel of BB. and also break up the color a little on the rest of the troll.

i might try this simple conversion myself.
Steve