PDA

View Full Version : 2400pt Goblin Friendly

xalfej
18-01-2013, 07:33
I have been kicking around a few ideas for how I want to run my goblins, I have been tweaking around this list for a few days now~

Lord
Goblin Warboss - General
Great Weapon, Armour of Destiny, Ironcurse Icon

Goblin Warboss
Great Weapon, Armour of Fortune, Ruby ring of Ruin

lvl4 Night Goblin Shaman
Channeling Staff

Hero
Goblin Big Boss BSB
Light Armor, Shield, Spider Banner

lvl1 Night Goblin Shaman

Core
48x Goblins
Bows, Shields, Full Command, 3x Nasty Skulkers

50x Night Goblins
Full Command, Nets, 1x Fanatic, Spears

50x Night Goblins
Full Command, Nets, 1x Fanatic

5x Goblin Wolf Riders
Spears, Musician

5x Goblin Wolf Riders
Spears, Musician

Special
Squig Herd
15x Squig, 10x Herders

8x Trolls

Wolf chariot

Wolf Chariot

Wolf Chariot

Rare
Mangler Squig

Mangler Squig

Doom Diver

Doom Diver

BSB and one of the warbosses go into the common goblins and try to put their poison to use

Night Goblins hold things up until squigs, trolls, or chariots can get around to helping out the combat.

My original lists only have the lvl4 shaman, but as high risk as those mushrooms are I thought the ring and lvl1 would be a good addition, trying to drag out any dispel dice my opponent may have.

Any big glaring holes in the list? Other than any other all goblin list may have of course.

~xalfej

iamthedarkconjuror
18-01-2013, 15:09
Looks really solid... in gobbo terms. Perhaps a rock lobba for dropping on big things?

FireAllMarkerlights
21-01-2013, 23:15
Hi xalfej,
I really like the list and looks similar to something that I would run.
My one critisism would be to try and max out the number of fanatics in each night goblin unit, they are expensive but they hit really really hard.
Apart from this your list looks great! (For goblins at least)
FirAllMarkerlights

Da GoBBo
22-01-2013, 09:28
Love it. Your BSB is really squishy though and very important, so be carefull fielding him like this.

hiredgoonthug
26-01-2013, 00:18
You can;t go wrong with giving the BSB the Banner of Discipline.
I'd also consider making the level 4 a Goblin, so the Mushroom doesn't put him out a wound and a turn of casting. Maybe add another level 1 NG shaman to the mix.
Otherwise I like it! You don't need to go overboard with the Fanatics either. Keep it all cheap.

WAAAAGH!

-David N.