PDA

View Full Version : 2400 Points of Brettonians for the Onslaught GT

hiredgoonthug
25-01-2013, 23:24
Hey all! Haven't posted in a while, missed you guys, kiss kiss.

Anyways, onto business. We can get reacquainted later ;)

I need to submit my list today (yeah last minute, that's how I roll) for the Onslaught GT next weekend. It's 2400 Points and here is my base list, ETC comp rules so it should all be legal but if I missed anything let me know. I don't think I'll deviate much from this list models wise, but builds and items can change. Let me know what you think, specifically on my Lord. Most of this stuff isn;t even painted yet, so I will have to get my three colors on them, which is why I can't deviate too much with the models.

Lord
horse, shield, Virtue of Heroism, Heartwood Lance (Dragonhelm + Luckstone + Potion of Foolhardiness OR Dawnstone OR Tress of Isoulde and Luckstone).

Prophetess level 4 Beasts
horse, Crown of Command, Dispel Scroll

Paladin BSB
horse, shield, Gromril Great Helm, The Wyrmlance

Paladin
horse, lance, Enchanted Shield, Virtue of the Impetuous Knight

Damsel level 2 Beasts
Prayer Icon of Quenelles

9 Knight Errant
full command, Errantry Banner

9 Knights of the Realm
full command, Standard of Discipline

9 Knights of the Realm
full command, Banner of Swiftness

40 Men at Arms
halberds, full command

3 x 10 Bowmen

3 Pegasus Knights

2 Trebuchets

I believe I have 4-9 points left depending on the Lord build, and there is room to wiggle small things.

Thanks!

-David N.

King Arthur
28-01-2013, 17:43
May need a larger knight unit to break that steadfast and those bigger units and get rid of a Paladin? otherwise quite solid!!!

King Arthur
29-01-2013, 15:04
ah BSbs cannot take shields! try a dawnstone and charmed shield instead of the gromrill great helm!!

hiredgoonthug
30-01-2013, 02:27
Thanks for the reply! I initially had a unit of 12 for the Errants, but I was thinking I can throw 3 characters into a unit to make them a rank deeper if I have to. Otherwise I can send a couple of lances into a single unit to get more kills in, maybe with the stubborn Prophetess.

The BSB is allowed a shield in this tourney, which I love!