PDA

View Full Version : New Warshrine

hamsterwheel
03-02-2013, 01:38
Simple question. It lists the shrine bearers as having D6+2 attacks. Would this be a total of D6+2 for the shrine bearers or it would be 2D6+4 since there are two shrine bearers?

Blkc57
03-02-2013, 01:52
It's only D6+2, the shrine bearers are listed as a collective group on the entry, notice how they don't actually say how many there are, they only list them as "shrine bearers"

It's actually still a buff to the shrine since it used to have only 5 str 4 at most now it can get between 5 or 10 attacks

stainawarjar
03-02-2013, 12:14
I have another warshrine-related question, so I figured I'd just post it here instead of cluttering up the forum: If I have a unit of chosen within 12" inches of the warshrine at the start of the game, do they get to roll 4d6 and remove two dice when they roll for the Rewards of Chaos? I don't see any reasen why the effects wouldn't stack.

RejjeN
03-02-2013, 13:25
Hmm, well the warshrine rule says to add a D6 and then remove one. However it also states that "models" within 12" can add a D6 and not units, so at best you'd need the whole unit within 12" and at worst it doesn't apply (I'm inclined to believe that they'll FAQ it to not stack). The Warshrine is all about individual models "glory" now after all :/

Avian
03-02-2013, 14:09
I would think it stacked. Units consist of models, after all. So if one or more models in the unit are within 12", I'd think they'd benefit.