PDA

View Full Version : angels of absolutoin

Camman1984
04-02-2013, 22:55
Hey all, i am probably gonna go the route of sucessor for my part of the green legion.

Anyone know what the names and colours are of the absolution 1st and second companies are? Was the tale of two heads talking after the second founding? If so will deathwing still be white?

NemoSD
04-02-2013, 23:33
Deathwhing colors commemorate a battle, and I forget why Ravenwing kept the founding colors. I'd imagine, color wise, no difference for 1st and 2nd in a Successor chapter.

snakezenn
04-02-2013, 23:53
Check out Lexicanum, it says the angels of absolution have a bone white color scheme.

Vaulkhar
05-02-2013, 03:25
Not sure on the names (don't think it's ever been officially stated if they even have particular names) but I vaguely remember the older codices stating that their 1st Company uses black armour and the regular marines use bone white.

Leftenant Gashrog
05-02-2013, 21:22
I'm not aware of any canon source for successors 1st & 2nd companies having differing colours or names. Imperial Armour volume VII shows an Angels of Absolution power armour veteran squad labelled as 1st company in the regular colours except for every man having a red stripe on his forehead (not on the faceplate or the helmet spine, only the bit between). Of course being FW this could be mislabelled.