PDA

View Full Version : Fire Claws colour scheme before they became Relictors

Siph
06-02-2013, 20:29
Does anyone know what colour scheme the Fire Claws had before they became Relictors? I am trying to do the Space Hulk Dead Termie on Throne as an objective marker, a Fire Claw painted scheme will fit nicely with the fluff of Relictors collecting Relics and whatnot. One of their own long lost relics would be nice as pie!

Please help. (And for your info - we are not Traitors! We are still very loyal, we just have dubious methods ;) We like collecting Chaos stuff)

Mage
06-02-2013, 22:21
I don't think there ever was a paint scheme, but I could be wrong.

All Cing Eye
07-02-2013, 01:49
Almost 100% sure that there has never been an official one.

Mage
07-02-2013, 03:42
Even then, with their current grey, I doubt a loyal chapter would change their colours off their own back. Maybe they'd change their iconography and symbol, maybe even the name, but changing colours would probably be looked down upon or add suspicion.

Urza
07-02-2013, 10:01
Even then, with their current grey, I doubt a loyal chapter would change their colours off their own back. Maybe they'd change their iconography and symbol, maybe even the name, but changing colours would probably be looked down upon or add suspicion.

They didn't change their name, symbol or colours off their own back. It was forced upon them by the Inquisition as part of their punishment for collecting and using Chaos Artefacts.

@Siph: In the 10+ years I've been a fan and collector of the Relictors, there has never been a colour scheme or chapter symbol for the Fire Claws, official or otherwise. Shame really as it would be cool to see what they looked like!

Siph
07-02-2013, 22:20
Cheers Urza, if anyone would know it would have been you! Maybe I should just go ahead and paint one plus a Chapter Badge for the dead Termie.

Urza
08-02-2013, 10:32
Someone over at Bolter & Chainsword did a great unofficial Fire Claws chapter symbol a while ago, so that might be a good place to start: