PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Lord of Change designs.

rapterz
07-02-2013, 01:44
I'm asking for conversion sake. The look of a LoC is tough to replicate without buying the model straight out, and that would kinda defeat the point of the conversion. So I was wondering if any other "types" of tzeetch's greater daemons existed.

m3ntor
07-02-2013, 03:40
This thread would probably be better in MP&T (But that's where you meant to put it anyway, right?)

The was a Lord of Change done by Metal Fingered Villain some time back which was based on the design of the horrors. It was a brilliant conversion/sculpt. Pic attached.

But in general, anything bird, fish or horror based would work. Or anything really. It is Tzeentch after all.

Camman1984
07-02-2013, 12:31
I remember it saying the the lord of change fluff way back that it constantly changed how it looked and had no fixed form.

I imagine the model is just a snapshot of its form as they had to model it as something and probably didnt want to go the spawn mutation style route.

As long as it was suitably sized and modelled i wouldnt have a problem with a scratchbuild of it.

Lord Damocles
07-02-2013, 20:42
There's a Lord of Change in either Deus Encarmine or Deus Sanguinius which is formed out of a mass of books/scrolls from a library.

rapterz
07-02-2013, 22:23
There's a Lord of Change in either Deus Encarmine or Deus Sanguinius which is formed out of a mass of books/scrolls from a library.

my god that would be the greatest thing ever to bring to life. That's all I needed.

Flame Boy
11-02-2013, 13:14
That thing is both terrifying and impressive to boot. Mr. Villain did a fantastic job.