PDA

View Full Version : Full WoC chariot list for tournament shock factor? 2000 points

Azmodian
07-02-2013, 17:03
I really love the new chariot model and the fact that you get a Gorebeast if you use the mounts will make fantastic unit fillers. That being said...

I will be doing an in detail list later today but the gist of 10 core chariots, chariot lord / hero, and 3 gorebeast chariots.

not sure on the mark yet or the heroes / lords.. but I think it will be funny to see

Tokunator
07-02-2013, 18:33
Well, you kinda autolose The Watchtower and the Standards-or-die scenarios.

Azmodian
07-02-2013, 18:45
heh good point... I think I will change the list accordingly but I plan on using chariots over warriors for core.. we'll see still looking over the new book

zielonkak
07-02-2013, 18:47
could make hero a bsb and add a magic standard

Ullis
08-02-2013, 18:10
I really love the new chariot model and the fact that you get a Gorebeast if you use the mounts will make fantastic unit fillers. That being said...

I will be doing an in detail list later today but the gist of 10 core chariots, chariot lord / hero, and 3 gorebeast chariots.

not sure on the mark yet or the heroes / lords.. but I think it will be funny to see

I love the idea from a fluff point of view and I think it would be superb in friendly games where you can decide which scenario to play. But, in a tournament you would be hamstrung if you got certain scenarios (watchtower, for example) and so bringing at least one infantry would be something to consider mate.