PDA

View Full Version : WoC things that does not have a modell

SarSgnu
10-02-2013, 14:27
I was thinking about how GW seems to do all or atleast almost all modells/caracters in the new ABs. And i was going through WoC AB and the only things "missing" a modell is Kholen Sun Eater and The Chaos Dragon, yeah and the nurgle Palanqiuen.. Is there any one that thinks it is a possebility that they will realese Kholec and the Dragon?

ElBeaver
10-02-2013, 15:00
The dragon is there as a SC. Don't know if you can mount something on it.

SarSgnu
10-02-2013, 17:12
Yeah, but i myself does noy count that, its like saying Archon is a chaos knight so we dont have to make chaos knights!

Dark Aly
10-02-2013, 22:29
O&Gs had to wait a while for the mangler so don't hold your breath.

Avian
10-02-2013, 22:49
I found it interesting that in the book there is no picture of Galrauch, no picture of the Slaanesh or Tzeentch daemonic steed riders and no Nurgle Sorcerer.
(and also no picture of the Chimera, though that may be because it's so ugly)

Voss
10-02-2013, 23:26
Really? The digital edition has pics of Galrauch and the Chimera (p. 92 and 125), though I didn't spot those character options.

SteveW
11-02-2013, 03:36
The DoC have a nurgle palanquin model.

Skywave
11-02-2013, 06:33
O&Gs had to wait a while for the mangler so don't hold your breath.

Oh yeah, poor Orcs player, waiting a interminable 9 months for that ;)

The Beastmen had to wait 22 months for their rare choices.

Tomb Kings are 21 months and counting without a Hierotitan model.

Chaos are likes Orcs for model release and stealing the spot for other armies, they'll get what is missing sooner than later.

Azazyll
11-02-2013, 07:03
Wasn't there a rumor we'd see kholek eventually? Done well, that might actually get me to collect a WoC army.

datalink7
11-02-2013, 07:41
I was thinking about how GW seems to do all or atleast almost all modells/caracters in the new ABs. And i was going through WoC AB and the only things "missing" a modell is Kholen Sun Eater and The Chaos Dragon, yeah and the nurgle Palanqiuen.. Is there any one that thinks it is a possebility that they will realese Kholec and the Dragon?

Does anyone know the base size for a Palanquin, by the way?

Evil Hypnotist
11-02-2013, 08:41
Is there previous history for GW releasing all of an army books SC in model form. I always assumed they left a couple of things out for people to try and convert their own. To be honest, I was surprised just how many of the WoC special characters have been released in the November and February waves.

I think the palanquin base size is 50mm x 50mm

Avian
11-02-2013, 11:49
Is there previous history for GW releasing all of an army books SC in model form.
GW are less consistent in providing models for all SCs than they are in providing models for everything else. A few armies have all of them (Woodies, Dwarfs, Empire and Ogres), but most don't.