PDA

View Full Version : Two WoC 3000 pts lists! Please help

Fist full of Pills
13-02-2013, 04:11
Ok since my WoC partner has moved away I am now stepping away from my daemons giving the warriors a try. I have come up with two list and could use your input on them both. Really just trying to narrow it down to what I like and what will work. Thanks.

List one-

Chaos Lord: MoN, Barded demonic mount, Poisonous slime, Soul feeder, Sword of might, Talisman of preservation

Hero: MoN, Scaly skin, Filth Mace

Sorcerer: MoT, Level 2, Chaos familiar, Talisman of endurance

20 Warriors: MoN, Halberds, Full command w/ Banner of eternal flame

20 Warriors: MoT, Shields, Full command w/ Blasted standard

20 Forsaken

2x5 warhounds

5 Knights: MoN, Ensorcelled weapons, Full command

2x Spawn: MoT

2x Spawn: MoN

Chimera: Flaming breath, Regenerating flesh

Hellcannon

List 2-

Chaos Lord: MoN, Barded chaos steed, Poisonous slime, Soul feeder, Sword of might, Talisman of preservation

Hero: MoN, Scaly skin, Filth Mace*

Festus**

20 Warriors: MoN, Halberds, Full command w/ Banner of eternal flame

20 Warriors: MoN, Shields, Full command*

20 Warriors: MoN, AHW, Full command**

2x Chaos chariots: MoN

2x Chaos spawn: MoN

Hellcannon

naloth
13-02-2013, 04:31
The first comment is directed towards the Daemonic mount. You don't have a unit that's of a similar type to join or get a look out from. I would be nervous about artillery and magic sniping him.

The second is that the Hero for both can take a shield to end up with a 1+ save or if you prefer take the Enchanted Shield rather than Scaled Skin for a 2+ (saving 15 points).

It also looks like you're overlooking some really nice items like regular shields, the Charmed Shield, Dragonhelm, and Dragonbane Gem are less costly ways to get a better save or would improve your overall save.

Fist full of Pills
15-02-2013, 02:46
Thanks naloth! I guess I rush my list and made some rookie errors. I was going off of WYSIWYG(thats real big around my parts) for the models and ended up fudging it in the prossess. Ok now for some tweeks let me know what you think. I went with the all nurgle list, just like everyone else around this forum. Plus t will fit better as I have a lot of nurgle deamons.

Chaos Lord: MoN, Barded chaos steed, Poisonous slime, Soul feeder, Sword of might, Talisman of preservation

Hero: MoN, Filth Mace, Enchanted shield*

Festus**

Sorcerer: MoN, Lv 1, Charmed shield, Dispel scroll***

20 Warriors: MoN, Halberds, Full command w/ Banner of eternal flame***

20 Warriors: MoN, Shields, Full command*

20 Warriors: MoN, AHW, Full command**

2x Chaos chariots: MoN

Hellcannon