PDA

View Full Version : Over 1,000pt Of Models Killed In One Turn By Three Goblin Fanatics

ShurikenSerpent
22-02-2013, 14:17
Goblins vs new Warriors of Chaos, last night.

Turn 5.

Unit of Gobbos releases three fanatics which plow straight through:

1: A Nurgle Daemon Prince
2: A Shaggoth
3: An Arachnorok with a Goblin Shaman sat on top

Two army generals and two monsters worth over 1000points between them dead in one turn.

What's the most ridiculously over the top carnagefest you've ever experienced in a single turn?

Artinam
22-02-2013, 14:25
Killing half a Chaos Army in 2nd turn resulting from a flank charge by Chaos minotaurs in my flank who fluffed their attacks. They break on static combat resolution. I overrun into a unit of Chosen Chaos Knights of Slaanesh with characters who also broke. 7th edition was weird.

Da GoBBo
22-02-2013, 15:05
What's the most ridiculously over the top carnagefest you've ever experienced in a single turn?

The most rediculous thing I ever did was killing an entire dark elf army (save 2 units of harpies) with a single orc big boss. My boss and his trusty boarriders scaled the mountaintops and all but the boss where reduced to a pile of ashes next turn by dark magic. In my turn I charged the dark elf general, skewered him and the entire dark elf army immediatly fled off the table in turn 2. Save 2 units of harpies of course because those never failed their ld.tests. This was 5th edition, and I'm glad they changed the rules that stopped this from happening.

The most awfull thing that was done to me was a perfect lightning cannon hit on my 6 maneaters and a perfect brass orb(?) on my 9 Guts and Slaughtermaster. Those 2 hits killed all but the maneater champion and 2 guts, killing about a 1000 points.

Vipoid
22-02-2013, 15:25

Well, certainly not the same level, but it also involves fanatics:

- I had a unit of Grave Guard with a Vampire (or possibly a Vampire Lord, I can't remember exactly).
- In front of it were my opponent's 2 large units of goblins.
- In my turn, I moved closer (but didn't charge), and they released their fanatics. But, most of them fell short between our units.
- In his turn, they both failed their animosity tests, and both were forced to charge my Grave Guard... right through his own fanatics.
- Suffice to say, the damage caused by their own fanatics, and subsequent combat with GG did not end well for those 2 goblin units.

In a different game, I had a ~120pt unit of zombies charge a Thundertusk... and win combat... and made the Thundertusk flee... and then chased it down and killed it. :evilgrin:

Phoenix Blaze
22-02-2013, 15:32
I can't remember the pt values involved but I definitely remember playing in 6th with my Beasts and having a couple of odd games, fun for me, not for the opponent.

Against a Chaos army, must have been at least 2000pts because I was using Gorthor.....turn, 2 maybe, nothing has died yet as well, it's two chaos armies and I hadn't brought my Dogs of War cannon this turn! Shaggoth marches up, causes a large unit of Marauders to panic off the board which then just causes the unit few units, chosen warriors, knights etc to flee also. My opponent's next words were "good game". Shortest game I've ever played.

Other one was when I finally tried a unit of Khorngor with a Beast Banner I think? The extra attack one. 6 wide, with champion and BSB for the banner, Great weapons so...close to 20 attacks at S6, this is 6th ed mind so if I charge I hit first and that I did! I was playing Lizards at the time and hit a unit of Saurus on the flank and proceeded to overrun the entire army.

The flip side is I've been on the receiving end of some horrible match ups including an all Wolf Rider army that just ran circles around my forces and a Blood Dragon lance army of ass-hattery that just turned into a game I was waiting to lose so I could pack up.

Ayin
22-02-2013, 15:34
This was 5th edition, and I'm glad they changed the rules that stopped this from happening.

Since I play Dogs of War, my army still suffers from that, but it happens when my worse than an Empire Captain herochoice Paymaster is killed. As he is also the BSB, this is a common target :)

Playing a campaign with about a dozen people back in 6th, several turns in, I took my Caledor/heavily mounted High Elf army of about 2000pts straight into a territory of about 3000pts of Vampires, and forced him to concede at the end of turn 3 with the death of half of the board and his general. Literally started on one side, and killed my way across it, was absolutely insane.

Also, forgot one from 7th, when I was thinking of making a Phoenix Temple inspired army, so I had a bolt thrower, a unit of archers, a unit of Phoenix Guard with Caradryan, a unit of Dragon Princes with Magic Resistance, and a hero on Eagle. My opponent was fielding an equal points number of demons (probably 1250), including one herald of Tzeentch, who first turn irresistably bolt of changed my Dragon princes out of existence, causing my Hero, my Phoenix Guard, and my Archers to flee. Leaving me with a bolt thrower. Before I had rolled a dice. For that reason, when I heard MR was becoming a ward against magic and not just dispell, I was rather pleased since every important spell just gets IF anyways.

Akkaryn
22-02-2013, 15:38
Old warriors of Chaos Book. My Slaanesh LD Bomb army. I had the first turn. Marched my mage up dead centre. Cast the Panic Spell with diabolic splendour. Combined with the Doom Totem, between the initial panic and then failing to rally every unit aside 2 Bolt throwers was off the table before the magic phase of his turn one. 2200 points with one spell, with not one single model "killed"

Surgency
22-02-2013, 15:44
Brettonians vs Tomb Kings (old book) in 7th Ed

My main Bret Bus, with my Lord, Banner Bearer, and an additional character, all kitted for combat, and 12 KoTR charge the flanking Skellie unit with the intention of rolling up the back side and flanking the rest of his army. I kill 1 model.

One.
Single.
Skeleton.

They kill my paladin and two members of the unit, while doing no damage to the BSB or the Lord.

I lose combat by 1, auto-break, and flee to the nearest board edge. Which happens to be his side. 8 inches away.

I rolled a 12.

ad3z10
22-02-2013, 16:25
Last game i played against Skaven, war machine heavy, opponent went first and both of his warp lightning cannons (which were sitting at either corners of his side) misfired and shot almost perfectly along his army. by my turn one all he had left was a warp lightning cannon and a warplock engineer to my unscathed 2k army.

I've also destroyed 2.5k of empire with my total loses accounting too 4 glade guard and one dryad.

Jind_Singh
22-02-2013, 21:22
My Giant! He jumped up and down - killed 10 Empire Troopers - got killed in return, fell on them and killed another 15!

TWENTY FIVE TROOPERS!

The unit was so smashed they failed their break test as I had some Gobbos in combat too - and ran them down!

Glorious days!

Wesser
22-02-2013, 21:38
3 Knights of the Realm Charging a High Elf lord on Star Dragon in an effort to save my last grail knight and prophetess. The champion challenges and after the elf and his dragon fluff all their attacks he proceeds to kill the prince in one turn (2 attacks from him and one from the horse). The dragon fled and was run down.

I barely gloated at all

kefkah
22-02-2013, 22:10
Saw this at a tournamet, classical "skaven carnage". Irongutbuss with Bsb and lvl 4 gets scorced turn 1, fails and off the board, the guy is my friend and he just packed up and said Good Game lol!

Vipoid
22-02-2013, 22:34
In a 2000pt match vs. ogres:

He went first, and started by stripping 3 wounds of my terrorghiest with fire spells. His shooting (a harpoon, I think) finished it off.

Well, that was painful, but not the end of the world.

Then his maneaters fired and sniped my 500pt vampire lord. 3 4+ ward saves to make... all 3 failed.

725pts in one turn, plus one dead vampire general. Well, that was game-over.

Jind_Singh
23-02-2013, 00:00
By far another fave back in 7th ed...

20 Night Gobbos with netters and full command (my archer unit) charge a treeman...

3 ranks, banner, outnumber...

Treeman kills 5 gobbos but by the sheer effort of including my 4 point musician I break the tie...but it's ok the Treeman is stubborn...

He fails...

15 glorious gobbos run him down! Best return on points ever!

pointyteeth
23-02-2013, 00:12
Beginning of 8th, Beastman Death caster fired a Purple sun down the entire length of a Dwarf army and killed about 2000pts worth of stuff on second turn.

Sh4d0w
23-02-2013, 00:37
For that reason, when I heard MR was becoming a ward against magic and not just dispell, I was rather pleased since every important spell just gets IF anyways.

haha, well unfortunately with the more powerful 8th ed main rulebook lores being mostly focused around buffs and debuffs, most people would rather it went back to the old MR system.

Senbei
23-02-2013, 00:51
I once tabled an entire Chaos Marauder army in one turn by charging Carrion into his chariot riding general, who failed his fear test, was outnumbered, lost the combat and... then was run-down. Back circa 4th and 5th ed WFB the General's death caused panic tests for every unit in the army. Not a single unit passed the test.

Leogun_91
23-02-2013, 00:58
In 7th ed the screaming skull regularly took out the centre of the army on one shot (getting the orc generals unit to flee turn one), it was so bad that I considered using Grimgor only to get an Immune to Psychology unit.

A funnier and even more crazy one is however a battle against darkelves. The darkelves hold a solid line and my giant charges the hydra. The hydra kills the giant, who falls on the spearmen, killing half their unit. The spearmen panic and flee, into the crossbowmen and the pegasus riding sorceress. Those two units fail their panic tests as well and the only thing remaining on the Dark Elves side is the hydra.

-Totenkopf-
23-02-2013, 01:11
I tend to be on the receiving end of these things.. I played a large game with a friend of mine. My Lizards vs his Vampires.. one of his 5man dog units charged my salimanders on the extreme flank. they fled, were caught and cut down, the resulting panic saw 3 units of skink skirmishers, a stegadon and a unit of saurus warriors fail panic checks and flee off the table... Rerollable cold blooded my A#@....

I have destroyed 40 strong units of dwarves with a single SSC, as well as numerous chaos warrior hordes with 3 man chariot units and a sphinx

WizzyWarlock
23-02-2013, 08:26
I'm not sure what the units were, but I remember one game at a tournament I had flanked a unit of 30 High Elves, which included a BSB and Teclis, with my Dryads. Same turn my Treekin charged another unit of 20 which were in front of the bigger unit. The Treekin smashed through the 20, routing and running them down and overran into the Teclis unit. As the Dryads hadn't attacked yet the Treekin went again, smashed the hell out of that unit too, the unit broke and the Dryads ran them down. Teclis & 50 High Elves in one turn. I remember it was turn 3 and all my opponent had left on the field was a solitary Great Eagle.

TheDungen
23-02-2013, 08:38
killing an orc general and watching his entire army fail the panic test... oh 5th edition how I miss you.

yabbadabba
23-02-2013, 08:50
Anyone playing 4th or 5th ed will have a story on this. For us it was 10k Undead vs Bretonnians and Empire. Turn 2 and Morgiana le Fey total powered the Vampire General, turning him into a frog. By our rules, he counted as dead.

There wasn't enough Unread left to fill a case.

We started again.

BigbyWolf
23-02-2013, 09:11
Anyone playing 4th or 5th ed will have a story on this. For us it was 10k Undead vs Bretonnians and Empire. Turn 2 and Morgiana le Fey total powered the Vampire General, turning him into a frog. By our rules, he counted as dead.

There wasn't enough Unread left to fill a case.

We started again.

Yep, similar story used to happen when I played Undead with my Greenskins back then. I think it was Morks War Banner…kills any magic user it touches. Attach to unit of boar boyz and point towards opposing general. Win game, use spare time to dance a happy dance.

Nubl0
23-02-2013, 10:40
Well not me but my buddy who well.. lets say is not the best player around. Anyway he put his ironblaster between a large unit of ogres and some iron guts, turn one it misfires explodes, kills a few orgres from each unit and they both run of the table. Leaving him with some cats and a stonehorn.

Angelwing
23-02-2013, 11:56
long time back, in 4th ed, a big Saturday bring and battle game at the local GW, 1st turn, my skaven grey seer gets the plague spell off. It just kept rolling along the entire enemy line, mauling the army so badly with casualties and panic tests the GW staff member restarted the game. I'm talking a 16 x 4 long table packed with models here... :evilgrin:

snyggejygge
23-02-2013, 12:15
5:th edition, cannonball to enemy generals head, fail both the lookout-sir roll & his ward, dies & entire army but 1 unit flees from panic.

Thorin
23-02-2013, 12:21
Best game of my greenies ever. Gorbad Ironclaw and only 5 Boar Boyz not in CC. Smash into flanc of my brothers saurus horde. Kill all of them, whilst his BsB even loses against my other gargboss. Then, Gorbad and Boar Boyz can turn as overrunning and smash into flanc of a stegadon which, of course, also gets killed by Gorbad himself. Then, already last turn, they smash after only 1 dead boar boy by slann throwing fire spells into temple guards back, Gorbad kills Slann, Boar Boyz the Guard.

All in all, about 2500 points or so in 3 turns. Not bad, eh?

DivineVisitor
23-02-2013, 12:28
Had Archaon and a unit of 10 Knights buffed with Flaming Sword of Ruin charge my Inner Circle Knights led by Karl Franz & Captain w/Battle Standard who were hiding behind a fence.
Combat went along these lines.

Archaon challenges, champion accepts
Archaon releases sword and attacks. Every attack misses.
Champion misses.
Franz kills 3 Chaos Knights.
Captain w/Battle Standard misses.
Chaos Knights get 6 hits that auto wound from buff, i save every armour save.
Inner Circle hit a few times but cause no wounds.

Combat Res
Chaos = 2 (Charge, Standard)
Empire = 6 (Rank + 3 kills, + Standard + Battle Standard)

Archaon fails his break test and is cut down. Hilarity ensues.

yabbadabba
23-02-2013, 14:14
long time back, in 4th ed, a big Saturday bring and battle game at the local GW, 1st turn, my skaven grey seer gets the plague spell off. It just kept rolling along the entire enemy line, mauling the army so badly with casualties and panic tests the GW staff member restarted the game. I'm talking a 16 x 4 long table packed with models here... :evilgrin: We had that in my first store too. Dwarves vs Skaven on a small 8 x 4. Every inch of the deployment zone on both sides was filled. Skaven had 2 Grey Seers and 2 Verminlords. 1 spell phase and much plagueness latter and the Dwarves had lost a whole wing, with more to boot. Next up - skitterleaping Verminlords.

I think the Book of Grudges gave up that day and just recorded "Bloody Skaven!"

Havock
23-02-2013, 15:15
Warriors taking a mortar shot to the face, lots of 5's and 6's on his side... Not so much for me. Fail panic, run away before I even had my first turn.

Dicegods:"Oh you want fives and sixes? Okay, have them on your leadership test!"

GiraffeCrab
23-02-2013, 15:23
Most crazy carnage-fest iv experienced was my TK vs O&G. My opponent rolled irresistible foot of gork, rolled 12 6's in a row to see if gork kept dancing and he wiped out almost my entire force in turn 2, though I got to make gork dance on two of my opponents units.But yeah my entire force got stomped into the ground, it was so bad it was funny.

Havock
23-02-2013, 18:11
That was the most golden BB shot, most carnage ever was every game I played with my slayer army list way back versus O&G, opponent well full out with close combat as well.

Man that list was fun, his black orc hero beating my slayer to death, who subsequently killed the orc off with deathblow.

Doomseekers being annoying as hell everywhere and the whole game usually came down to "**** yeah one and half orc/slayer still standing: I WIN."

Of course, the games against the wood elf player were boring and lopsided.

Luigi
23-02-2013, 18:52
Single forest goblin spider rider champion survived 5 turns of battle, charged from a hill my 25 strong hammerer unit in the rear.
I pay him little attention because, well because!
Next thing you know he hits and wounds 3 times, i fail all my rolls, most of my hits and the remaining wounding.
It's ok, i though, 2 LD 9 rolls.
12. both times.
I stared in awe and trance for a few minutes then i started laughing so hard my stomach was hurting.
Maybe it should have been frustrating yet to date that was the most spectacular defeat (or battle for the matter) that i witnessed in Warhammer

Boreas_NL
24-02-2013, 19:21
Had Archaon and a unit of 10 Knights buffed with Flaming Sword of Ruin charge my Inner Circle Knights led by Karl Franz & Captain w/Battle Standard who were hiding behind a fence.
Combat went along these lines.

Archaon challenges, champion accepts
Archaon releases sword and attacks. Every attack misses.
Champion misses.
Franz kills 3 Chaos Knights.
Captain w/Battle Standard misses.
Chaos Knights get 6 hits that auto wound from buff, i save every armour save.
Inner Circle hit a few times but cause no wounds.

Combat Res
Chaos = 2 (Charge, Standard)
Empire = 6 (Rank + 3 kills, + Standard + Battle Standard)

Archaon fails his break test and is cut down. Hilarity ensues.
Cool story... But why does KF hide behind his champion? He should have accepted that challenge himself (no guts no glory, right?)...

Da GoBBo
24-02-2013, 21:05
Funny squig story from 5th edition, when squigs properly bounced. I was fighting Chaos Warriors and one of my hoppers decided it was time to go on a killing spree. He just kept jumping back and forth between a unit of warriors and a unit of knights, killing about 10 warriors and 2 knights. Back in those days it was quite a big deal loosing all that. I was so proud at my red blob of fury :)

Sotek
24-02-2013, 21:10
6th ed, tzeentch lord on dragon lands infront of my for charge next turn at approx 14 inches away (as my kroxigor had charge of 12). I had a JSOD hero as my lord slot and general since it was a southlands list. JSOD charges, + attacks for mark of sotek, has re-rolls due to base magic spell cast by shamen. Kills lord, JsoD survives dragon retaiation. Dragon breaks, Jsod chases him off the table edge. Start of my turn 2 I'm up 1200 pts :D

Kayosiv
24-02-2013, 21:23
3 hilarious situations come to mind for me.

1. Rear charge of a regular stegadon into a horde of 17 ogre bulls with a bruiser BSB. The stegadon doesn't roll terribly well but because of the +3 combat resolution from charging in the rear, manages to win by a single point. Two failed rolls of 10+ later (he had the banner of discipline) he runs, the stegadon persues, and I gain 800 victory points after a single round of combat.

2. A single spirit host base charges down a hill at a unit of minotaurs lead by a doombull. I win combat by 2 points because he can't hurt the spirit host. They minotaurs lose by 2, fail their break test, and the 600 or so point unit is destroyed by a 45 point spirit host. From then on the beastmen player always put a cheap magic weapon on his doombull.

3. Back in 7th edition, a chaos lord on a chaos dragon charged my oldblood on a carnosaur in the flank. He rolls absolutely terribly and only does like 2 wounds with all his attacks. The carnosaur rolls pretty good and takes a few big chunks out of the dragon and the oldblood does the same. I win combat by 1 point, break the lord, and despite him being on a flying mount, the carnosaur runs him down.

selone
24-02-2013, 21:48
In 7th ed the screaming skull regularly took out the centre of the army on one shot (getting the orc generals unit to flee turn one), it was so bad that I considered using Grimgor only to get an Immune to Psychology unit.

Happened to me too but in 8th edition, my big unit of bulls with general in got hit by a skull on the first turn, lost 2 models- they failed their rerolled LD 9 twice, ran, in my turn they failed their LD 10 rerolled test and ran off the board. I did play on but ended up conceding on turn 3 iirc. I actually looked up the odds of failing a rerolled LD 10 test as I was so shocked.

reddevil18
24-02-2013, 22:09
My best is a 7th ed one
My WoC vs O&G, He deployed his whole army 6" away from his table edge
OG turn 1: dont move forward as scared to fight in CC with his shooty list, bit of magic and shooting but not much damage
WoC turn 1: move forward, kill a few models with Archaon's lvl 2 magic
OG turn 2: Same as turn 1
WoC turn 2: Archaon charges on the left flank, unit failed terror and breaks, runs, unit next to it fails panic, runs until all bar 2 small units with no heros are left that wouldnt stand up to the full chaos army :)
Was some of the worst rolls i had seen as about a 3rd of them had the general and BSB still xD

Reset the board and have a 2nd game xD

Warlord Gnashgrod
25-02-2013, 08:28
4th edition, turn one, Skaven vs Undead(there was only one army then). Undead went first, and his screaming skull catapult killed one clanrat after a scatter. I pass my break test. My turn, I kill his vampire general with plague spell. He fails all his LD tests for his army. A failed LD test for undead unit then meant whole unit destroyed. So I lost one clanrat vs his entire army in one game turn. It was a 2000pt game.

DivineVisitor
25-02-2013, 10:13
Cool story... But why does KF hide behind his champion? He should have accepted that challenge himself (no guts no glory, right?)...

The Everchosen doesn't have enough street cred to fight the Emperor, whats he done anyway? Kill a Bloodthirster? Who hasn't?

BigbyWolf
25-02-2013, 11:27
Back in 4th Edition I was playing in a tournament with my Greenskins and came up against some Bretonnians, I had a single squig hopper in my list, just for fun. Now, at this point Hoppers were a lot better than they are today, they couldn’t actually be attacked unless charged, and they didn’t attack themselves in any normal sense, they just bounced onto a unit, made a few attacks, then bounced off in a random direction before anyone could hit them, if they landed on another unit, they attacked again, then bounced off.

Braving the bow-fire, my little friend landed on one unit of knights, and proceeded (thanks to some very lucky rolls) to bounce between that unit, and the unit next to it containing his lord and wizard, many, many times. He broke both units and caused several other units to run off the board too. This was on the second turn. The rest of the game was pretty quick…:shifty:

DarthBinky
01-03-2013, 13:33
Back in the Nemesis Crown days, we were doing the special scenario with the big evil Nurgle tree, and we were doing about a 6000 pt game- I had 3000 pts of Vampires and then had three allies each with 1000 pts each. We had turn one- my super kitted out wizard vampire tries to cast a spell on two dice, rolls double 1's, which in those days, was a miscast. Then rolled double 1's on the chart- which, again, in those days was "your wizard gets a free one-way trip to the Realm of Chaos!" So basically not only did my general and best wizard die, but with Vampire Counts, the army starts to fall apart. I'm pissed, so the Order players let me reroll it- and I ROLL DOUBLE ONES AGAIN. Game over, top of turn 1. I didn't have the coverage with characters to effectively slow down the crumble effect, and my army was literally half the Disorder army.

Not too long ago, I played a game of Storm of Magic, I was playing vampires again, my opponent was playing Skaven. His little warlock engineer who's sitting on a fulcrum, on turn one tries to cast a throwaway spell to try to get me to use some of my dispel dice. Rolls irresistable/miscast. Survives the normal miscast chart (I think it was the one that does a S6 hit to all of your wizards), and then rolls double ones on the SOM miscast chart- the fulcrum explodes, kills the engineer and does a lot of S10 hits to all the units around it. He has like 3 units around it, plus some weapon teams like at least one mortar and I think a ratling gun. He obliterates half his army in that one miscast, and what survives on that side of the board just becomes fodder for my varghulf- and he also loses the game, because you have to hold fulcrums to win. Plus I suddenly had dominance, and was able to cast all the fun spells... I remember casting the spell that makes a whole new unit of grave guard "just 'cuz".

Volgrim Ironbeard
02-03-2013, 12:03
Purple Sun on the flank of my Dwarf army, it traveled max distance and wiped out about 75% of my units in a 2000pt game. Remarkably, all of the units that survived passed their leadership tests.

Sackree
03-03-2013, 10:29
Turn 2 I charged my star dragon at a horde of bestigors 30-40 strong, can't remember exact number, which also contained their great bray shaman, beastlord and the 206bsb. They proceeded to fail terror on a rerollable 10. Then Fled, panicking the near by unit of 20 ungors containing his other 3 level 1's by the herdstone. Both units fled off the field. Losing all his characters with it. My dragon then rolled a 1, 1, and 3 so only stumbled 3 inches forward. Any other game I would have offered to let him have a free pass for the terror check seeing as it was turn 2, but it was a tournament haha.

Liefather
03-03-2013, 11:57
Back in my vampire counts days my blood dragon lord on winged nightmare charged trebuchet and didn't kill anyone.
Crew inflicted one wound. He lost 2 more from combat result and died.

Another time in my first turn playing orcs and goblins (in 7th ed) I rolled miscast on every shaman and causalities made my army flee.
Only 3 trolls and gigant stayed. And it was before first opponents turn!

Neknoh
03-03-2013, 18:03
Back in sixth, Archaon went up against Vlad, unleashed U'Zhul and...

They both died.
Not a single ward save went through, they both just up and died horribly to that one sword in that one challenge.

That, and the time my Hellcannon panicked the largest block of Goblins in a night goblin army... The entire army fled off the table the next turn. This was also sixth

apbassman
03-03-2013, 18:37
Hehehe I've got two good ones.

Good for me: (storm of chaos days) After being all but wiped out in a 2500 point game, bretonnian buddy thought it would be funny to double charge my hellcannon with his lord bus and grail bus. Cause no wounds and both broke with leadership 10 rerollables and only got inches away. Hellcannon wiped half his army off the board in spite.

Bad for me: 3000 point game, my 726 point uber lord on dragon charges lone brettonian paladin who took a toughness potion, I caused no wounds, ran, and was overrun by a single 90 point model....