PDA

View Full Version : First WoC list 2400 points

oxsavagemanxo
20-03-2013, 17:06
woc 2400 (2398pts)

Lords (375pts)

Angarak the Chosen - Chaos Lord (375pts) ( goes with The illuminated)Mark of Tzeentch, On foot, Shield

Gifts of Chaos Flaming Breath, Soul feeder, Third Eye of Tzeentch
Magic Items Armour of Destiny, Healing Potion, Sword of Striking

Heroes (514pts)

Faramar The Wicked - Chaos Sorcerer (245pts)Disk of Tzeentch, Level 2, Lore of Tzeentch, Mark of Tzeentch

Gifts of Chaos Soul feeder, Third Eye of Tzeentch
Magic Items Dispel Scroll, Talisman of Protection

Soltharodin The Huntsman - Exalted Hero (269pts) ( goes with Knights of insanity)Great weapon, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield

Army Battle Standard,Razor Standard
Daemonic Mount Barding
Gifts of Chaos,Scaled Skin

Core (650pts)

The Blood - Chaos Warhounds (50pts)

5x Chaos Warhound - Chaos Warhound 5x Mutant Poisons, 5x Scaly Hide, 5x Vanguard

Soul hunters - Chaos Warhounds (50pts)

5x Chaos Warhound 5x Mutant Poisons, 5x Scaly Hide, 5x Vanguard

Vassals of Tzeench - Chaos Warriors (210pts) Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer

10x Chaos Warrior 10x Mark of Tzeentch, 10x Shields
Magic Standard Banner of Eternal Flame

The Illuminated - Chaos Warriors (215pts) Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer

10x Chaos Warrior 10x Mark of Tzeentch, 10x Shields
Magic Standard Lichbone Pennant

The Blighted - Marauder Horsemen (125pts) Marauder Chieftain, Musician, Standard Bearer

5x Marauder 5x Light Armour, 5x Mark of Tzeentch, 5x Shields, 5x Spears

Special (649pts)

Knights of Insanity - Chaos Knights (300pts)Knight Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer

6x Knight 6x Enscrolled Weapons, 6x Mark of Tzeentch

The shrine of Tzeench - Chaos Warshrine (135pts)Mark of Tzeentch

Angaraks Fist - Dragon Ogres (214pts)Shartak (Champ)

3x Dragon Ogre 3x Great Weapons

Rare (210pts)

Hellcannon (210pts)3x Chaos Dwarfs

Warrior of Chaos
20-03-2013, 17:33
I would combine your two units of warriors. Blocks of 10 at 2400pts are going to get hammered before they become any real threat. I would also drop all the extras off of the hounds except maybe vanguard. Use the points to get more warriors. You have a fast moving force with knights and horsemen, but your warriors are going to get left in the dust...same goes for the shrine which cannot march. I'd drop the Lichbone off of the warriors and give them the banner of swiftness so they get that +1 movement. If you want the MR for the warriors, give the lord a magic item that grants it and it will tranfer to the unit as well. Just some thoughts.:)

oxsavagemanxo
20-03-2013, 17:58
+++ woc 2400 (2398pts) +++

+ Lords + (375pts)

* Angarak the Chosen - Chaos Lord (375pts)
Mark of Tzeentch, On foot, Shield
* Gifts of Chaos (50 p)
Flaming Breath, Soul feeder, Third Eye of Tzeentch
* Magic Items (100 p)
Armour of Destiny, Healing Potion, Sword of Striking

+ Heroes + (514pts)

* Faramar The Wicked - Chaos Sorcerer (245pts)
Disk of Tzeentch, Level 2, Lore of Tzeentch, Mark of Tzeentch
* Gifts of Chaos (25 p)
Soul feeder, Third Eye of Tzeentch
* Magic Items (50 p)
Dispel Scroll, Talisman of Protection

* Soltharodin The Huntsman - Exalted Hero (269pts)
Great weapon, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield
* Army Battle Standard
Razor Standard
* Daemonic Mount
Barding
* Gifts of Chaos (25 p)
Scaled Skin

+ Core + (695pts)

* The Blood - Chaos Warhounds (40pts)
* 5x Chaos Warhound - Chaos Warhound
5x Vanguard

* Soul hunters - Chaos Warhounds (40pts)
* 5x Chaos Warhound
5x Vanguard

* The Illuminated - Chaos Warriors (351pts)
Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer
* 18x Chaos Warrior
18x Mark of Tzeentch, 18x Shields
* Magic Standard (25 p)
Banner of Swiftness

* The Blighted - Marauder Horsemen (132pts)
Marauder Chieftain, Musician, Standard Bearer
* 6x Marauder
6x Mark of Tzeentch, 6x Spears

* The Haunted - Marauder Horsemen (132pts)
Marauder Chieftain, Musician, Standard Bearer
* 6x Marauder
6x Mark of Tzeentch, 6x Spears

+ Special + (604pts)

* Knights of Insanity - Chaos Knights (255pts)
Knight Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer
* 5x Knight
5x Enscrolled Weapons, 5x Mark of Tzeentch

* The shrine of Tzeench - Chaos Warshrine (135pts)
Mark of Tzeentch

* Angaraks Fist - Dragon Ogres (214pts)
Shartak (Champ)
* 3x Dragon Ogre
3x Great Weapons

+ Rare + (210pts)

* Hellcannon (210pts)
3x Chaos Dwarfs

few changes. hope its better :)

Knifeparty
20-03-2013, 19:15
Soul Feeder and Third Eye are gifts and can only be taken once, so you'd have to drop them off of one of your characters.

I would drop the razor standard on your BSB and give him some protection. Give the razor standard to your Knights instead.

See if you can up the size of your Warriors to 24. Your army is a bit small for 2400 pts.

Warrior of Chaos
20-03-2013, 20:47
It looks better. As Knife pointed out gifts cannot be duplicated in the army. Choose wisely. I like Knife's idea about the BSB. If you have to cut anything to get more points the first thing that should probably go is the marauder horsemen. Hope this input helps. Cheers!

zielonkak
20-03-2013, 22:42
why use the armor of destiny on lord? it gives him heavy armor and a 4 + ward. He already has chaos armor which is a better save. just give him the talisman of preservation for 5 less points and give him a enchanted shield...this gives you a 2+ armor save and a 3 plus ward. i would run him with the dawn stone and the sword and that lets u reroll armor save. on the bsb, i also agree to gear him up and put banner on unit. give him MOT, steed, dragon helm, talismen of endurance, and third eye of tzeentch, and a halbred. this gives him a 1 + armor save, and a 4+ ward and can reroll 1s on it. with the extra points left over, add whatever else to kit them. on your sorcerer, you can actually get away with the armor of destiny if you want that ward save but its really not necessary. I like to kit him with Mot, disc, charmed shield, talismen of protection, scroll( or ruby ring depending on how im feeling), and flaming breath. this gives you a 1 + armor save and and a 5 up ward. A really nice tactic for your Exalted hero is to put him on a Demonic mount now, because it gives him the amount of wounds as the steed, so he becomes a 3 wound model.

As for the rest, im not a big fan of shrines anymore...I feel that for the points, you can get other stuff. also, maurader horsemen should be a cheap unit and you have 2 pricey units. i would cut down to one. dragon ogres are a solid choice and since they have low Int., i would stick with the GW. I believe that the warriors are a little small for point level, but thats ok. with the points cut from the shrine and the marauders, that leaves you 267 points. with dropping the horsemen, u need to add a few points back to core to meet 25 percent. i would consider adding either a coulpe more warriors, a chariot, or even a small unit of forsaken. with the extra points, and depending on how many you have left, i have found that the chimera is really solid. then again, im assuming that you want to keep the all Tzeetch theme, but you could add a unit of skull crushers too.

These are just some of my thoughts, feel free to ignore.