PDA

View Full Version : HH book(s) exclusively on the Emperor?

Grimstonefire
02-04-2013, 22:16
Forgive my asking what I imagine is a fairly common question.

Are there plans for them to write something like this? Or have they categorically said it will never happen?

Should they?

Something like 4 books going from pre-unification to the close of the heresy.

Daemonslave
02-04-2013, 22:28
ADB is writing about about that very subject right now. He has stated that it will definately NOT be from the Emperors point of view, but rather someone following Him around.

It's going to be called Master of Mankind

http://aarondembskibowden.wordpress.com/?s=master+of+mankind

Necrosius
03-04-2013, 01:48
ADB is writing about about that very subject right now. He has stated that it will definately NOT be from the Emperors point of view, but rather someone following Him around.

Incorrect sir!
ADB LITERALLY just started the first novel in his Black Legion series "The Talon of Horus"
http://aarondembskibowden.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/the-talon-of-horus/

And as a fan of ADB, I love how he does the traitor legions. Absolutely wonderful, so I am a little curious as to exactly how ADB will be doing this. I mean, it is Horus Heresy and ADB so I will enjoy it.
I am also VERY glad it is NOT from his perspective. I personally only think that William King would do that the justice it deserves.(again, before I am crucified for my opinion, that is MY opinion.)

Anakwanar
03-04-2013, 08:05
iF our dear Dead. Blue.Clown writing about "The Talon of Horus" now, when The Master of Mankind would be seen probably next year or even later. And I personally think that only Aaron with Dan Abnett and not William King would do that the justice it deserves.

budman
03-04-2013, 09:34
iF our dear Dead. Blue.Clown writing about "The Talon of Horus" now, when The Master of Mankind would be seen probably next year or even later. And I personally think that only Aaron with Dan Abnett and not William King would do that the justice it deserves.

Late next year would be my guess if he's on track.

Hodden
03-04-2013, 10:31
Surely the power of the warp means that while the book might be released next year, nobody, not even dead.blue.clown himself understands when the book was written, it just is?

budman
03-04-2013, 11:06
Surely the power of the warp means that while the book might be released next year, nobody, not even dead.blue.clown himself understands when the book was written, it just is?

The Emperor provides :D

Anakwanar
03-04-2013, 12:23
'The Emperor provides '

Oh yes - he dose

Fortheempire
18-05-2013, 01:06
I know how a book about E would go
"I'm a walking gene-pool of people that are smart and suicidal. I'm the basis of all religions, I killed a dragon (beat up rather), united the world with my bad ass army who I LOVED like sons (snigger), and then managed to lose all my sons shortly after creating them before my eldest boy attempted to usurp me as it appears he has serious daddy issues. Also, I have a serious medical ailment in that I'm dead. The End"

Chapters Unwritten
18-05-2013, 03:20

I MUST READ THIS.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

SpaceTiger
21-05-2013, 15:47
I know how a book about E would go
"I'm a walking gene-pool of people that are smart and suicidal. I'm the basis of all religions, I killed a dragon (beat up rather), united the world with my bad ass army who I LOVED like sons (snigger), and then managed to lose all my sons shortly after creating them before my eldest boy attempted to usurp me as it appears he has serious daddy issues. Also, I have a serious medical ailment in that I'm dead. The End"
Why the "snigger"? THough I don't think the EMp loved the Astartes.

cornonthecob
22-05-2013, 11:46
I think he's referring to the Thunder Warriors whom all died to a maybe-intentional defect in their construction