PDA

View Full Version : Cannon and Regeneration

agurus1
05-04-2013, 05:35
ok so how does this work? The cannon hits, then rolls to wound, then saves (including regen), then roll for multiple wounds D6?

agurus1
05-04-2013, 05:40
my bad, totally wrong forum, please move! lol

AntaresCD
05-04-2013, 18:22
ok so how does this work? The cannon hits, then rolls to wound, then saves (including regen), then roll for multiple wounds D6?
It is the wrong forum, but while you're waiting for it to be moved, I'll help you out and answer the question anyway:

On both page 45 of the BRB (detailing removing casualties) and on page 73 of the BRB (detailing the Multiple Wounds Special Rule) it specifically states that you multiply unsaved wounds by the relevant multiplier. So in your specific example you have it correct. The cannon hits, to wound rolls, saves, and if the wound is unsaved then it is multiplied out.

agurus1
06-04-2013, 08:36
Ok cool great thanks, that how I though it worked. Luckily before I saw your response I played a game where my mortis engine got shot at by a Great Cannon and played it that way (It was saved by the 4+).

Kalandros
06-04-2013, 10:34
Won't happen when its a Flaming Cannon though, careful of those, there are more now with the Daemon's new toys!

Mr_Rose
06-04-2013, 18:07
Won't happen when its a Flaming Cannon though, careful of those, there are more now with the Daemon's new toys!

Are they like the emperor's new clothes?

T10
07-04-2013, 12:07
Yes. We can assure you that there are flaming cannons everywhere. If you cannot see one in your opponents army then you should immediately quit the hobby on grounds of incompetence. :)

-T10

Asuryan's Spear
26-04-2013, 14:21
Unless your opponent plays any of the following:
Beastmen
Brettonians
Dark Elves
High Elves
Pretty much any army that doesn't have cannons...even then other than dwarves it's exceedingly difficult to get flaming on your cannons

Saldiven
26-04-2013, 16:27
Unless your opponent plays any of the following:
Beastmen
Brettonians
Dark Elves
High Elves
Pretty much any army that doesn't have cannons...even then other than dwarves it's exceedingly difficult to get flaming on your cannons

Or Daemons, because their only cannon option is flaming by default.

RejjeN
26-04-2013, 16:34
I wish my catapults WEREN'T flaming, because I run into things that are near-immune to flaming almost if not more often than I do regening things, and then I can get flaming on chariots or such if I really need it anyway... Ugh...