PDA

View Full Version : What happens to a unit if it successfully flees from combat?

northwoods
10-04-2013, 19:32
Looks like a solid community resource here! Glad to join!!! :)

Since, it wouldn't let me post in the rules forum I was looking, I'll ask my noob question here, I hope no one minds... ( I know its not the question answering forums :P sorry )

Noob question: (that's probably in the rulebook. But I swear I couldnt find it.)
When one unit flees another after melee combat and it manages to outrun the chase of the pursuing unit, what happens next round???
Does the fleeing unit roll another leadership check to rejoin turn around and rejoin combat?
Or is it automatically fleeing every turn until it runs off the game board?

I read over the rulebook pages on fleeing units 5 times or so and I can't figure out what to when the fleeing unit manages to outrun.

(if you want to point a page in the rulebook where it goes over this and make me sound daft, by all means ^^)
Much thanks in advance!!!

Empireman1970
10-04-2013, 21:56
Hello, when a unit flees from combat it can make a rally check on its leadership at the start of its next turn, it can then reform but do nothing else.

hope that helps.

northwoods
11-04-2013, 18:18
Just what I was looking for.
Thanks a bunch!!! :)

In_Fiction
11-04-2013, 20:40
But if you fail the leadership test (or the fleeing unit gets charged) the unit will make another flee move.