PDA

View Full Version : 2400p. Themed Tourney List WoC

IainL
11-04-2013, 03:02
Hi all, I have a tourney coming up at the end of May and I decided to pick up the new Chaos book and get started again after a 3 or 4 month break.

The idea of the list is sort of like an elite Khornate strike force being overseen by a Tzeentchian Exalted Hero. Almost as if Tzeentch expected the minions of Khorne to get out of hand, he has sent along a Standard Bearer to make sure his blood crazed brothers get their job done. I suck at writing fluff, but just pretend that makes sense.

Here is my first shot at a competitive list with the new book. Remember that the theme is Khornate so don't be surprised when you see no magic.

Daemon Prince: Flaming Breath; Scaled Skin; Soul Feeder; Sword of Striking; Charmed Shield; Dragonbane Gem; Chaos armour; Daemonic Flight; Daemon of Khorne. 390

Exalted Hero: Talisman of Preservation; Warrior Bane; Third Eye of Tzeentch; Daemonic Mount (barding); Mark of Tzeentch; shield; Battle Standard. 258

24 Chaos Warriors: Aspiring Champion; musician; standard bearer; Mark of Khorne; shield; halberds. 510
5 Chaos Warhounds: Vanguard; Mutant Poisons. 45
5 Chaos Warhounds: Vanguard; Mutant Poisons. 45

Chimera: Flaming Breath; Regenerating Flesh. 275
Chimera: Flaming Breath; Regenerating Flesh. 275
Gorebeast Chariot 130
Gorebeast Chariot 130

4 Skullcrushers of Khorne: Skullhunter; musician; standard bearer; ensorcelled weapons. 342

2,400 points