PDA

View Full Version : Throgg and the troll vomit rule

Hudson Gameover
12-04-2013, 18:47
If Throgg is in a unit of trolls and they use the vomit attack can Throgg use his normal attacks or does he have to vomit to?

I'm thinking If they vomit, he must vomit aswell because he has the troll vomit special rule but I may be wrong.

Greatwhitenorth
12-04-2013, 19:08
I don't think Throgg would have to follow what the rest of the trolls do, the rule says *a unit of trolls can* so I would say throgg being a character can choose otherwise, besides if he is in a challenge that is crappy if the unit pukes he would have to eh, change those str 8 attacks for one strength 5.

Gooner
12-04-2013, 20:16
I believe he must vomit as well if you follow the rules

ZigZagMan
16-04-2013, 02:03
I think Throgg has the " copious vomit" rule. Making it a different rule from tel vomit. but I don't have the rule book with me so I might be wrong.

Gooner
16-04-2013, 03:58
From what I remember he has the exact rule as the troll unit. And the rules says the whole unit must vomit.

teafloy_the_damned
16-04-2013, 09:16
From what I remember he has the exact rule as the troll unit. And the rules says the whole unit must vomit.

But surely if a unit has multiple close combat weapons to choose from, and they choose, for instance, hand weapon and shield to attack with. Any attached character doesn't have to follow suit.

Whatever attack options the unit chooses to attack with, the character must be able to attack using whatever combo he wishes?

T10
16-04-2013, 11:25
Is a unit that consists of a few Troll models and a few non-Troll models "a unit of Trolls" or not?

Is a unit that consists of an infantry character and a cavalry character "a unit of infantry" or "a unit of cavalry", or neither?

-T10

Greatwhitenorth
18-04-2013, 19:16
throgg has his own breath weapon and the Troll Vomit like the rest of the unit, but since a unit can choose hand weapon and shields and your character "lets say a chaos lord" chooses to use his halberd wouldn't that fit for throgg either choosing his own vomit or just attacking with his great weapon?