PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances that Jonathan Green will write another Black Templar book?

dram
13-04-2013, 19:55
The first one was great as a stand alone novel, but then he wrote a sequel that ended on a cliff hanger. Its been six years since the last one, Is there a chance he could write another book in the series?

narrativium
13-04-2013, 21:37
Have you written to BL to ask for one? I suspect Jon's up for it.

Jon Green
21-04-2013, 06:02
Have you written to BL to ask for one? I suspect Jon's up for it.

I always planned to complete the trilogy for that doesn't seem to be BL's plan at the moment. When I discovered that Crusade and Conquest were going to get the POD treatment, I offered to write a novella to tie up all the loose ends from book 2, but there wasn't the time or money at BL's end to make this a possibility.

I suspect it's highly unlikely it will ever happen now. As I understand it, Black Templars are something of a no-go area at the moment for the whole of GW - but then again, I could be wrong.

dram
23-04-2013, 18:13
Very disappointing, I hope they change their mind in the future. Thanks for the reply Mr. Green.

tau_caste
24-04-2013, 02:02
id buy it! i love my templars! petition maybe?

narrativium
24-04-2013, 11:49
If by 'petition' you mean everyone individually sends an email to BL stating their interest, then that'll work a lot better than a list of e-signatures.

tau_caste
25-04-2013, 23:46
yep thats basically what i meant. its still a form of petitioning.. i just want more BT fluff

M'ichal
29-04-2013, 17:19
unfortunately, even if you got 50 people to send such emails it probably would not be enough. At least not for a whole novel. It's an unfortunate fact that money gets in the way of such things :(