PDA

View Full Version : WoC - 2600 Pts.

forthworth
14-04-2013, 17:41
Hey,

so this is my list for a tourny i'm playing in a few weeks.

I've already done some game with it and it's working pretty well. A few went terribly wrong but i'll blame the dice or my poor tactic skills.
The most part of the game I played went ok if not really great.

Daemon Prince (530pts)
Chaos Armour, Demonic Flight, Level 4, Mark of Nurgle
Flaming Breath , Scaled Skin, Soul feeder
Charmed Shield, Dragonbane Gem, Sword of Striking

Exalted Hero (238pts)
Army Battle Standard, Disk of Tzeentch, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield
Third Eye of Tzeentch
Talisman of Preservation, Warrior Bane

Chaos Chariot (110pts)
Chaos Chariot (110pts)

24 Chaos Warriors (491pts)
Musician, Standard Bearer
Halberds,Mark of Nurgle
Standard of Discipline

6 Chaos Knights (290pts)
Enscrolled Weapons, Mark of Nurgle

Chimera (275pts)
Flaming Breath, Regenerating Flesh

Hellcannon (210pts)

4 Skullcrushers of Khorne (342pts)
Banner of Eternal Flame
Enscrolled Weapons

This list is based on the miniature I own and that are already / almost painted. I tried to build it without buying new stuff.

I could had some mounted marauder but i'm terrible at keeping them alive :D. I also have some troll but they don't fit with the DP flying around or the BSB having some fun with the chimera.

I will not talk about how great the daemon prince is. My SB with the chimera is something that i won't drop at all cost and the hellcannon ... well it's not working all the time but when it does ...:skull:

Minsc
14-04-2013, 17:50
List looks solid.
The only thing I would change is the BSB: Put him on a Daemonic Mount instead of the Disc. +1W +1T is way better than the ability to fly.
I would also give him Enchanted Shield instead of Warrior Bane. His mount (both Disc and Daemonic Mount) can deal with Etherals, but right now he "only" have a 2+ armour, so with the Enchanted Shield he would get a 1+, which will make a huge difference.

forthworth
14-04-2013, 18:18
Don't even know why I went for the disk instead of this :eyebrows: I kinda love the flying BSB though