PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld Falcon @ GD Toronto?

Orbital
26-05-2006, 05:22
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I didn't know where it would be best to post it.

Quite simply: I'm wondering if there is any available information from anyone out there about whether the Forgeworld Falcon Upgrade (http://img190.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eldarfalcon9im.jpg) will be available at Games Day Toronto on Saturday?

It was shown at Games Day Baltimore, but I don't know enough about Forgeworld's schedule or release cycle to know if that indicates that a release is nigh.

Thanks to anyone who can tell me anything!

Brimstone
26-05-2006, 06:12
It may be shown but I doubt you'll be able to buy it as it hasn't even been anounced for pre-release yet.

Orbital
26-05-2006, 06:14
Ok thanks, Brimstone. Unless someone else has something they want to add, I'm fine if you close/delete this topic.

Orbital
26-05-2006, 21:55
BTW, I leave for GD in about 9 hours. I bought a new hat, new sandals, a new shirt, new sunglasses and an iPod for the trip down to Toronto. I'm so ready it's ridiculous.

Malakai
26-05-2006, 22:38
Orbital, you better have your camera ready and a photographic memory on seminar goodness or your **** is mine. :evilgrin:

-Malakai ;)

Finlos
26-05-2006, 22:39
For the Greater Good, do not disappoint us!
I think we're getting crossed signals from another channel.

Finlos

Orbital
26-05-2006, 22:49
Orbital, you better have your camera ready and a photographic memory on seminar goodness or your **** is mine. :evilgrin:

Yeah? Come on over here and smarten me up, tough guy. :)

Malakai
26-05-2006, 23:08
Yeah? Come on over here and smarten me up, tough guy. :)

Seriously, you do plan on bringing a camera right?

-Malakai

Orbital
26-05-2006, 23:09
Seriously, you do plan on bringing a camera right?

-Malakai

No, I was going to take some clay and do sculptures. :wtf:

Malakai
26-05-2006, 23:18
No, I was going to take some clay and do sculptures. :wtf:

Your sarcasm has no effect on me young man. Just be sure the photos are better than the ones you take of your own miniatures.:angel:

-Malakai

Austinitor
26-05-2006, 23:40
Just pick a targed squat within range and shoot one
Heheh... target squat. You must mean an Ancestor Lord, right? ;)

A.

Sildani
26-05-2006, 23:54
Orbital, thanks for your (upcoming) hard work. You will be pumped, and pumped again when you get back online here, so be ready.

Please ask about the Cobra II and plastic Fire Prism! For the love of Pete, man!

Orbital
27-05-2006, 00:22
Guys, seriously don't worry about thanking me or anything. TONS of people going to Games Day and TONS of people will have great photos and information about Eldar and other things... many of them much better than me. I'm just going because I don't feel like sitting at home like an idiot this weekend, but I don't mind trying hard to get information that you all want. When I get home again I'll be glad to share everything I learned and saw with each and every one of you, except for people on this list:

- Malakai

So sit back and hang in there for a day or so!

Orbital
27-05-2006, 00:34
When it comes to questions, IF I get the chance, I'll ask the following:
- How will Craftworlds work in the new codex if there are no sublists?
- What's remaining in the plastic releases?
- How will Guardians change?
- Will Shuriken Cannons get Rendi-... never mind.

I'll ask other stuf if I have the chance.

I'm going to try my luck at some audio recordings, just to preserve the integrity of the info. We'll see how that goes.

If you have other suggestions for questions, please tell me!

Gotchaye
27-05-2006, 00:45
I vote for "What's going on with psychic powers?" Hope you have fun.

TomKamakazi
27-05-2006, 01:10
I'd suggest: "Any news on a Warp Spider re-sculpt?"

*Crosses fingers*

charlie_c67
27-05-2006, 01:10
Ask about shining spears as well! What form they'll be appearing.
And what part Altansar now plays.

Sakura
27-05-2006, 07:12
Also ask if the wriathguard are getting a gun that can do something before the guard are assaulted and tied up and useless for the rest of 4th edition.

Iracundus
27-05-2006, 07:19
Ask how the Eldar heavy weapons have been rebalanced to give incentive to take other ones besides the Starcannon

Cornelius
27-05-2006, 07:24
I'm going to try my luck at some audio recordings, just to preserve the integrity of the info. We'll see how that goes.

Just make sure they know they're being recorded, or you'll get thrown out for espionage.;)

EDIT: And, oh, good hunting out there!

Bregalad
27-05-2006, 07:32
Questions:
1.) Adds talk about new UNITS (plural)! Is there another new one except autarch?
2.) Female Farseer?
3.) Wraithguard plastic? More than 4+11 codes resculped? Heavy Weapons Platform does count for CoD? Support platform extra and plastic?
4.) Fire Prism plastic?
5.) Scorpions, Hawks, Reapers new?
6.) If Harlequins new and elite, how about Solitaires and Shadowseers? (Don't forget pics of a new Harlequin minis)

Gaaargh
28-05-2006, 03:33
I didn't see it offhand....

Gaaargh
28-05-2006, 03:33
4.) Fire Prism plastic?

Yes

Orbital
28-05-2006, 04:29
4.) Fire Prism plastic?

Yes

Actually, no.

But that's summarized in the other thread.