PDA

View Full Version : Fanatics and being Charged

Figment187
18-04-2013, 03:36
Was wondering how this works exactly, and seeing how my upcoming game will be my first with Orcs and Goblins I wanted to make sure I do this right.

Let's say my unit of night goblins gets charged by a unit of ogres. I have three fanatics in there. When they are 8 inches away I stop them and release 1 of them , or can I release all of them. They move random movement 2D6, so if they hit the unit they bounce through. I know if they run into each other they will destroy each other. Any Orc and Gobbo vets out there that can help me out with this. Please and thank you ahead of time.

Iraf
18-04-2013, 03:52
You must release all of them when an enemy reaches 8". You can place them touching any part of the parent unit, and release them in different directions. So just don't release them in the exact same direction. "Don't cross the streams!"

FatTrucker
18-04-2013, 05:16
When they are first released you nominate the direction the fanatics emerge then roll for the distance they travel. Random movement only starts on subsequent turns.
If your fanatic moves into a unit it does D6 hits and moves through to the opposite side of the unit.
If a unit moves into or through your fanatic the fanatic does 2D6 hits and is then destroyed.