PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on this board play Rezolution?

Hakstege
26-05-2006, 12:39
Well? If so, what is your opinion about the game?

jazzdude78
26-05-2006, 21:44
I do (more like a did right now havent for a while due to lack of comp and lgs)
I enjoyed it thoroughly though
the minis have a lot of underestimated quality in the line (most all apacs great)
the skirmish was kinda reminiscent to WM but the alt activation and opposed rolls were good fun
Id suggest most people to at least try it out its one of the better scifi skirmish games to come out in the past year or two IMHO
My biggest gripes about the game are the premium price for figures($4-7) and the stuff you have to remember when someone gets shot (all the nerve tests and such) though I was rather rusty last time I played it

Hakstege
29-05-2006, 13:33
Thanks Jazzdude78, I was almost wondering if I was the only one in Europe playing this game. Well...playing...more like painting right now and reading the rulesbook over and over again.

NCO
01-06-2006, 14:44
I don't play as such but I've had a few games and it seemed to me that the game is slow and alot of special rules. I remember my dravani souless could only hope to wound the ronin maven with a special attack and took him 3 turns to kill maven. Alot of opposing dice role (which is good) but I found it pretty tedious by about the third turn when only a model been taken out.

I didn't know the rule at the time and it was more of an introductory game so that might explains the slowness.