PDA

View Full Version : Hate to plug, or take away from the action here...

DCToymachine
26-05-2006, 20:50
...but I'd like everyone to please check out this forum my friend and a few others started up.

www.gamesonthego.net

It's not much right now, but the owner, Aldric, is working hard to make it a nice little forum. There is an auction feature set up, and once it gets going full steam, it will be very handy when selling things. You can potentially link to it right from your post instead of having to go through other sites.

Please check it out. We need more of a GW crowd. Right now it is me that posts the most in GW.

It's a very friendly forum, as well. Everyone knows everyone, and it's like a family.

It's very coverall and you can post painted minis from any manufacturer, which I like alot. I do alot of commissions from different companies, so it's nice to be able to post everything on one forum.

So if you would, please stop in and say hi. Get some conversation going in the GW section, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks all for your time.

Toppan
27-05-2006, 00:10
i suggest posting up flyers near your local GW or something...

Johnny Bravo
27-05-2006, 00:39
You know, back in MY day, people got strikes for this sort of thing!! Muttergrumblekidsthesedays!

But seriously, Random Musings would have been a better venue.

DCToymachine
27-05-2006, 02:01
Ah, sorry guys, never thought of that. If mods feel like doing it, please move this.

Johnny Bravo
27-05-2006, 02:05
No worries, son. I'm sure one of 'em will be along in no time. :)

In case no one's said it, welcome aboard. And good luck with your own place.