PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Khainite Dark Elf List

McAwesome
04-05-2013, 06:20
This is my first Warhammer Fantasy list. I am just getting in to the hobby and I have done a lot of research. This is my semi-competitive 2500 point Khaine themed list. If you have any suggestions on what to change in the army please tell me, because I don't know if this list will work. The Death Hag bsb and Crone Helleborn are all going into the Witch Elf unit. The 2 sorceresses are going unto the warrior unit. The Idea for this army is that the Witch Elves are going to be my hammer to go around with Mind Razor and Chop up anything in combat with 60 strength 10 attacks re-rolling to hit. The warriors are going to stay back and be a bunker for my casters. The Harpies are going to protect my Witch Elves from getting pulled out of position. The chariots will attack people in my flanks and if need be will be sacrificed.

Lord
Crone Helleborn, The Hag Queen 350pts
Shadow Supreme Sorceress with sac dagger 250pts
Total
600pts
Hero
Shadow Sorceress lvl 2 with dispel scroll 160pts
Death Hag with cauldron of blood 200pts
Death Hag bsb with hydra banner 190pts
Total
550pts
Core
40 Witch Elves 450pts with murder banner
32 Spearelves 239pts
5 harpies 55pts
5 harpies 55pts
Total
799pts
Special
Cold One Chariot 100pts
Cold One Chariot 100pts
Total
200pts
Rare
Hydra 175pts
Hydra 175pts
Total
350pts
Total
2499pts

Kain187
04-05-2013, 23:07
You have multiple arcane items on both of your casters which you can not do and your lev 2 has 65 points of magic items when she is allowed to have 50. As for the list you are extremely character heavy and if you come across someone that can manipulate your frenzied witches which is extremely easy to do you really only have 2 hydras and your caster bunker. I would suggest toning down the characters and adding maybe another witch unit or executioners and change your witch bsb with always strike first banner so they go at initiative 5.

McAwesome
05-05-2013, 02:00
Thank You for your feedback I did not know you couldn't take multiple arcane items. I am going to change the list by trimming the characters and adding in chariots, and probably a few other things.

Kain187
06-05-2013, 00:52
It is a common mistake for someone new to the game. You can only take 1 magical item from each section on a character ie. 1 armor 1 arcane 1 talisman etc.