PDA

View Full Version : Qm templates for High elves?

Carny
05-05-2013, 10:42
Does anyone happen to have a Quartermaster template for the new high elves yet?
I am considering typing it but having only the Ibook version of the armybook makes it a hassle.

also -I am not sure if it is legal to ask for qm-templates. If it is not, please accept my apology and feel free (moderators) delete and/or edit this post.

theJ
05-05-2013, 11:02
So... what's a "quartermaster template"? Never heard of one...

Carny
05-05-2013, 11:27
So... what's a "quartermaster template"? Never heard of one...

its an armylist-app for tablets/smart phones.
Allows you to write up army lists -relies on user created templates in order to avoid infringing on copyrights. Templates are easy enough to make, but I only have an electronic version of the book and that makes it a hassle as I have to tab between Ibook and tablet to edit the templates.

Wharfrat1979
05-05-2013, 11:45
http://garagehammer.net/forum/index.php?topic=1262.0
This guy just posted it 24 hours ago. I love this app it is great

warplock
05-05-2013, 12:02
To anyone who doesn't have Quartermaster, don't hesitate! It's really fantastic app and well worth the few pounds it costs. I can't imagine not using it now.

theunwantedbeing
05-05-2013, 12:04
Is that even legal?

Ratarsed
05-05-2013, 12:46
I don't know. The template doesn't have any of the rules, just the names and points costs of stuff. Also if you use other people's templates there are usually errors which need fixing when you notice them. But its a very useful app indeed and I too recommend it to anyone that likes messing about with army lists. But you still need the Army book.

boli
05-05-2013, 14:05
Does anyone happen to have a Quartermaster template for the new high elves yet?
I am considering typing it but having only the Ibook version of the armybook makes it a hassle.

also -I am not sure if it is legal to ask for qm-templates. If it is not, please accept my apology and feel free (moderators) delete and/or edit this post.

ditto battlescribe data?

tmr8188
05-05-2013, 17:16
The battle scribe date file is on ulthuan.net

The apps really do help with list building. No need to write things down and you can even edit in rules yourself.

RanaldLoec
05-05-2013, 17:25
Battlescribe is brillant on Android phones, I'm going to look at quatremaster though.