PDA

View Full Version : WoC Unit Champions

morganleah
06-05-2013, 09:54
Hi,

just as simple as the title says. Question is WoC unit champions can they issue challanges? I am assuming yes but just wanted to double check!

cheers

RanaldLoec
06-05-2013, 10:34
Hi,

just as simple as the title says. Question is WoC unit champions can they issue challanges? I am assuming yes but just wanted to double check!

cheers

Yes they can and they have to with the "eye of the gods" rule. Unless there's another model eligible to issue challenges with the rule.

RejjeN
06-05-2013, 13:58
All champions can issue challenges, the difference is that WoC models with the Eye of the Gods rule HAVE to issue a challenge if able (and as Ranald said, if you have several eligible models, you may choose who challenges/accepts).

Valden
06-05-2013, 14:05
I have a question. If the unit champion wins the challenge, and then gains the Daemonhood reward on the Eye of the Gods table, does the opponent gain victory points for him? I always thought you had to destroy the entire unit to the the points, but the daemonhood rule rewards the opponent with the points for the character.

kefkah
06-05-2013, 14:07
I have a question. If the unit champion wins the challenge, and then gains the Daemonhood reward on the Eye of the Gods table, does the opponent gain victory points for him? I always thought you had to destroy the entire unit to the the points, but the daemonhood rule rewards the opponent with the points for the character.

Yeah i think so to, but if someone complains about it..give him the 10 points :D

Avian
06-05-2013, 15:05
Champions themselves aren't worth any VPs, only their unit is worth VPs.

RejjeN
06-05-2013, 21:05
It's to make sure you can't claim you still have a part of your unit left if your transcended champion is still around but not his unit :P