PDA

View Full Version : Terminator armour or power armour

Worldeaters
12-05-2013, 23:05
My brother and I have decided to have a large game next week (3000 pts) and am gonna go double foc and play a bit different to normal. Have decided to go with 4 or 5 dreadclaws and keep as much as possible in reserve.

The input I would like from you people us deciding on my warlords wargear (pretty much been using jugger lord since the codex dropped) . He will be with 8 zerkers so bulky rule doesn't matter.
Option one is the axe and sigil staying in his power armour giving him 6 + d6 attacks on the charge with a 3+/4++ save
Or give him terminator armour and axe giving him 5 + d6 attacks on the charge with a 2+/5++, don't know if having the terminator armours 5++ would be worth paying the points for the sigil.

My brother is a space puppie so I figured anything that survives the charge will probably have either fist/hammer left if I aim him at his terminators

Now obviously I know my brothers army selections better than strangers who have never played him, but we both decided to spice things up by bringing stuff different to usual and have fun(hence the dropping of the jugger lord and including dreadclaws) both have been feeling a bit bored and jaded lately.

So if you were making either a allcomers list or a vs space marines list would you go power armour or terminator armour
What do you think?

Bobthemime
12-05-2013, 23:09
easier to go the PA route and take the sigil. or if you want to spend the points.. take the sigil with TDA and MoT.. granted you are losing the axe, but taking the mace is fun too.

Worldeaters
12-05-2013, 23:15
easier to go the PA route and take the sigil. or if you want to spend the points.. take the sigil with TDA and MoT.. granted you are losing the axe, but taking the mace is fun too.

Lord has to have the mark of khorne and I'm already using the mace on a flying daemon prince, personally don't think it's worth giving the mace to anyone other than a prince cos of the AP

Fortheempire
13-05-2013, 00:17
Terminator armour. Just a preference but make sure it's blessed accordingly. Don't want to upset the machine spirits :p