PDA

View Full Version : Characters on Chariots and units

nuriochi
15-05-2013, 00:58
Here's my question... in the new HE book, Tiranoc Chariots can be taken in units up to 3. On pg 105 of the small rulebook, it states "Characters riding on chariots cannot join other units." Does this mean I can form a unit of chariots with a character in one of them, or does the character chariot need to ride alone? - I'm hung up on the word "other"; suggests to me that the character can't join units unless they're chariots as well. But I'm not 100% sure.

kefkah
15-05-2013, 01:02
I would say no, they cant join other unit, even if they are chariots. To my knowledge, only TK can do that, due to them having a special rule, " and the king rides" or something like that wich allows them to do that.
'

Yamabushi
15-05-2013, 02:23
Exactly, the special rule "...and the Tomb Kings rode to war" allows characters on chariots to join units of chariots. Otherwise, I am afraid you are stuck on your own. I believe not even a 4+ look out sir for being nearby is granted as the Tiranoc chariot units cannot reach a unit of 5.

nuriochi
15-05-2013, 22:54
Thank you, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. TKs have a special rule. Thanks again!