PDA

View Full Version : help needed

basher
17-05-2013, 13:04
like the title says help needed after been away from 40k for a few years me and a couple of guys from a local club are getting back into 40k for a change of pace.

now i was going to use dark angels, had a couple of lists worked out then i read the rules and changed my mind.Now i'm looking at either grey knights or chaos space marines

so i like the idea of an inq and his band of merry men with some gay knight support, is this competitive or is it lots of paladins and termis which dosn't realy appeal to me

Konovalev
17-05-2013, 13:32
I think henchmen lists are probably GK's strongest lists now so that would be plenty competitive.

Bobthemime
17-05-2013, 14:00
like the title says help needed after been away from 40k for a few years me and a couple of guys from a local club are getting back into 40k for a change of pace.

now i was going to use dark angels, had a couple of lists worked out then i read the rules and changed my mind.Now i'm looking at either grey knights or chaos space marines

so i like the idea of an inq and his band of merry men with some Grey knight support, is this competitive or is it lots of paladins and termis which dosn't realy appeal to me

FIXED

so you dont offend plenty of people.

But what Kono said.. CoteazWing with a smattering of scoring termie support is competitive enough

Dreadknight
17-05-2013, 14:30
You probably need dreadknights I think...I hope you like those?!

My experience with GK is that you can do mulitple things but you have to take 1core set up and take other choices to make the list competitive!

DarkMark
17-05-2013, 16:27
The Chaos dex is a flop unless you want literally about 3 dudes in PA and a flock of deathchickens. You have been warned! Consider Tau or Necrons instead. ;)

basher
17-05-2013, 17:22
cool thanks for the replys guys sorry Bobthemime slip of the finger;).

yes Dreadknight i do like them so i will be investing

so whats the problem with the codex dex i was told it was the new broken dex

Bobthemime
17-05-2013, 18:18
cool thanks for the replys guys sorry Bobthemime slip of the finger;).

yes Dreadknight i do like them so i will be investing

so whats the problem with the codex dex i was told it was the new broken dex

Oh i know they prance around all camp.. but ofc they couldnt be homosexual.. they are Mighty Uber Space Marines ;)

and GK are the Old broken dex, Necrons is the New broken dex.

basher
17-05-2013, 18:27
surprised at that had a look at it when it came out and thought it was a bit meh bit like the new dark angels one