PDA

View Full Version : Moving to NJ

pop daddy
17-05-2013, 19:23
I'll be moving to (northern) NJ this summer. Does anyone know of some good places to play Fantasy? Any groups meeting in someone's basement?

I thought I noticed on their calendar that Gamer's Gambit has a time dedicated to Fantasy, but it's hard to know when those things are accurate and up-to-date.

rayrod64
17-05-2013, 21:03
Try Mighty Titans.
Been there and its run by gamers for gamers. eight tables and great guys to play against.

http://www.mightytitanshobbiesandgames.com/#

Lars Porsenna
19-05-2013, 03:42
What part of North Jersey? I like in Eastern PA, only a few miles from Philipsburg NJ. Will you be in that area?

Damon.

pop daddy
19-05-2013, 13:35
What part of North Jersey? I like in Eastern PA, only a few miles from Philipsburg NJ. Will you be in that area?

Damon.

I'll be in the northeast corner, Allendale. However, I don't have a problem driving every once in a while for a game!

datalink7
19-05-2013, 19:26
I play at Outside the Box games in Voorhees, NJ. It's a bit far for you to come in for pickup games, but we have people who drive as much as 1 1/2 hours for the monthly Fantasy tournaments. Last tournament we had 28 players, though that was for a GT qualifier. Usually we'll get between 12-20 for a regular fantasy tournament.

Lars Porsenna
19-05-2013, 20:41
When you said N Jersey, guess you weren't kidding! Looks like you'll be a few miles from the NY State border. According to mapquest you're 1hr 38min away...

Damon.

pop daddy
20-05-2013, 03:58
I play at Outside the Box games in Voorhees, NJ. It's a bit far for you to come in for pickup games, but we have people who drive as much as 1 1/2 hours for the monthly Fantasy tournaments. Last tournament we had 28 players, though that was for a GT qualifier. Usually we'll get between 12-20 for a regular fantasy tournament.

That's good to know.

Anyone know much about Gamers Gambit? Looks like they're nearby and might have some Fantasy going on...