PDA

View Full Version : 2400 Nurgle Daemons Netlist

nathan2004
19-05-2013, 03:36
530 Prince w/ LoN, MoN, lvl 4, Chaos armour, Flight, 75 pts for gifts (depending on who i play either exalted defaulting to the Portalglyph or a greater and lesser defaulting one to a magic weapon)

200 Epidemius

215 Herald of Nurgle w/ Lvl 1 upgrade, Death Lore, Lesser Locus of Virulence, and Greater gift (probably Fencers blades)

342 24 Plaguebearers w/ command

357 24 Plaguebearers w/ command and Banner of Swiftness (Herald goes here)

180 3 Beasts

270 2 Khorne Cannons

305 1 Soulgrinder w/ MoN, and Phlegm Bombardment

Total 2399

What are y'alls thoughts? Oh and thanks for reading.

*Edit i forgot that i don't have enough points left in rare to add Plague Drones.

JDV311
19-05-2013, 18:09
Basically the same as all other Daemon "NET" lists. It may not be the case but watch how you choose the gifts on your DP. You need to purchase the gifts (the level) beforehand and not choose how to distribute before the game after seeing what army your up against.

selecta
20-05-2013, 10:40
I would consider taking a fire thrower with the soul grinder it may cause more wounds than stone thrower which strengh 3 and wounding on 5 if your hiting a Toughness 4 army. The fire thrower is strengh 5 and should do more wounds but has a range issue.

yeknoMehT
20-05-2013, 11:04
Might be a good idea to squeeze the BSB upgrade onto the herald if you can - going nearly entirely mono-god means you can really benefit from the BSB. I actually prefer it to having the generals Ld bubble for daemons!
I agree on the fire thrower upgrade - and provided you don't deploy it too far from the action, it can be firing from turn 2 pretty much all the time (and maybe even dealing with fast elements turn 1)

Also, as noted, you have to choose what level of gifts you are taking as part of the list (so you are limited to either taking an exalted gift, or the greater/lesser combo - you can't change between them at the start of the game). Personally, I'd be tempted with the exalted - there's a chance of getting a free lesser gift, and +2T can also really help the DP.
When taking a greater gift on the DP, I'm always a little apprehensive taking chaos armour as well. If you roll the 2+ AS, great, you probably want to keep it, but then you've paid 70ish points for that armour save. This makes me feel bad, so I usually just stick with the exalted.

Not a fan of the portalglyph myself - and if you're planning on sticking epidemius in it, shame on you (ok, his tally works in it unless they FAQ it otherwise... but still...)
You might get more mileage out of the other gifts, but the nice thing is you don't have to decide until you see what you're up against (and depending on what you actually roll!)

nathan2004
27-05-2013, 23:01
Thanks for the feedback fellows...here's my revised list:

530 Prince w/ LoN, MoN, lvl 4, Chaos armour, Flight, and Exalted Gift

200 Epidemius

200 Herald of Nurgle w/ Lvl 1 upgrade, Death Lore, Greater gift (probably Fencers blades), and BSB upgrade

355 25 Plaguebearers w/ command

360 25 Plaguebearers w/ Standard Bearer, Musician, and Banner of Swiftness (Herald goes here)

180 3 Beasts

270 2 Khorne Cannons

305 1 Soulgrinder w/ MoN, and Baleful Torrent

Total 2400.