PDA

View Full Version : Ipad version codex vs. Real codex/FaQ

Glenn87
10-06-2013, 22:29
Right, I don't know if this has been asked already (couldn't find it anyway), but me and a friend came across something:

About everyone knows right now that the Ipad version of C:SM has the option of giving their Devastators Flakk Missiles. The real codex doesn't and neither does the Faq give you this option.

Wich one do you follow??? (I know in casual games you can agree on it with your friend, but say you're at a tourney, and come across a C:SM mirrormatch and get into this discussion)?

Malagor
10-06-2013, 22:31
No it doesn't and won't until it gets a proper 6e update

Glenn87
10-06-2013, 22:59
Right, so on a tourney, Vanilla Marines are NOT allowed Flakk Missiles (I know I should ask the TO, but in case there's nothing about it in the rulespack. I'm not planning on taking them myself, as I don't HAVE the Ipad Version, but I would feel screwed if someone else would play the same army and yet have an advantage over me)

Borgnine
10-06-2013, 23:21
Are you sure that the iPad version has flakk missiles? This is the first I'm hearing about it...

Zothos
10-06-2013, 23:24
There are no flakk missiles for Devastators in the ipad Codex.

How did you get the idea that was the case?

Glenn87
11-06-2013, 20:24
really??? I had a fair few people telling me that???
Strange, but glad you guys say it isn't, it would seem unfair to give ONE codex that option, but not adding it to the FaQ for the normal version

HammerofThunor
11-06-2013, 20:34
Were those said people using flakk missiles to shoot down your fliers by any chance?

Hokiecow
11-06-2013, 20:34
It will be interesting to see if GW releases a new ebook for C:SM 6ed or they update the current one.

Glenn87
11-06-2013, 20:38
Haven't played against them, but I've had people claiming the Ipad version had FM's.
It would just eem unfair, and the tought of what would happen on a tourney in such case occured to me