PDA

View Full Version : GW tracking number issues

Azazyll
18-06-2013, 15:46
A recent email with tracking number I got from GW did not hyperlink the tracking number. Does anyone know what carrier GW America generally uses? I got nothing from USPS or UPS when I copied the number in.

KidDiscordia
18-06-2013, 16:05
Why not shoot a call to GW and ask them. In the past they have used USPS, but it has been several years ago that I got anything from them direct. They may have also screwed up your tracking number and that is why you aren't getting anything.

anchorbine
18-06-2013, 16:50
Mine have always been fed ex, or USPS.

Lars Porsenna
18-06-2013, 20:25
I have the Iyanden supplement on its way (and a bottle of Liquid Green Stuff to get the free shipping...if GW had anytthing for $1 I would have gone with that instead... :) ) and mine was shipped with Fedex. My tracking email was hyperlinked, and I should be getting the package tomorrow. FYI, I am using Gmail viewed through Chrome browser.

Damon.

eriochrome
19-06-2013, 01:20
I got a shipping email without a tracking number on Saturday but then later got an email with the tracking info also on Saturday.

Inquisitor Samos
19-06-2013, 01:58
A recent email with tracking number I got from GW did not hyperlink the tracking number. Does anyone know what carrier GW America generally uses? I got nothing from USPS or UPS when I copied the number in.
Give FedEx a try, Azazyll; some of my faster-shipping-time orders have come via FedEx.

If you went with standard shipping, it's also possible that USPS doesn't have the actual parcel yet, in which case they won't show any tracking info.