PDA

View Full Version : WoC Nurgle 2400 for friendly tournament

MLP
25-06-2013, 09:29
So this list is for a friendly tournament coming up, these are pretty much the models I have available so there's not much I can change, although I could have a Warshrine available.

I'd like to know what you think my weaknesses could be and what I should watch out for with this list?

I've used this type of list at 1500 with good success, it's pretty fast, scary and hard hitting. Hopefully the DP and shaggoth will be able to take a hit before getting stuck in, then they'll be smashing face.

I know people don't seem to like marauders anymore but I'm hoping with Festus in there and maybe a buff it should make them plenty good enough. I am tempted to run them without the flails to save points and then rely on poison to get the job done but I don't know if it would be enough.

Daemon Prince: Charmed Shield; Sword of Battle; Soul Feeder; Scaled Skin; Flaming Breath; Level 4 Wizard; Lore of Nurgle; Chaos Armour; Daemonic Flight; Mark of Nurgle.

Festus the Leechlord
Exalted Hero: Battle Standard Bearer; Talisman of Preservation; halberd; Mark of Nurgle.

5 Chaos Warhounds: Vanguard.
40 Chaos Marauders: Marauder Chieftain; Musician; Standard Bearer; flails; Mark of Nurgle.
10 Forsaken

6 Chaos Ogres: Ogre Mutant; Musician; Standard Bearer; great weapons; Mark of Nurgle.
12 Chosen: Chosen Champion; Standard Bearer; great weapon; Mark of Nurgle.

Dragon Ogre Shaggoth: great weapon.

2,399 points