PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Mangler squigs

Ben81
04-07-2013, 11:08
Hi, I really want to get one or two mangler squigs for my army but refuse to pay such a ridiculous price at games workshop. I was interested in what alternatives people are using, or even what conversions are being created.

Metacarpi
04-07-2013, 11:39
Buy an extra base, and build each Mangler seperately. 2 Manglers for 18 + base each is hardly extortionate.

Yowzo
04-07-2013, 13:42
With squig, squig hoppers and spare night gobbos you can make a convincing mangler squig.

I mounted Skarsnik, Gobbla and two other squigs on a round base and it's one of my manglers.

Rakariel
04-07-2013, 17:49
Buy an extra base, and build each Mangler seperately. 2 Manglers for 18 + base each is hardly extortionate.
This.
If you seperate the mangler and build two out of one the price is okay (and they do look good imo). I did the same with mine but also because that sucky material called finecast bent out of shape after a month which brought me back to my original idea of building two out of one box. Should have done so from the start.

Gustav Kohn
04-07-2013, 19:00
You can have a couple of night goblin fanatics. Model a squig onto the end of the chain instead of the ball. Then have a few fanatics on a mangler base. I think fanatics swinging squigs on a chain should work.