PDA

View Full Version : Fw shas'o r'myr's battlesuit

cibili
04-07-2013, 11:18
Hi,
I plan to buy Forgeworld Shas'o R'myr's Battlesuit.
I wonder is it taller or shorter than GW regular Crisis suits.
Thanx in advance.

atlantis
04-07-2013, 12:11
depends on how you build him as the legs are poseable, but standing straight up he can be taller, tho as I have mine crouching down on 1 knee he is shorter

Tastyfish
04-07-2013, 14:54
Hi,
I plan to buy Forgeworld Shas'o R'myr's Battlesuit.
I wonder is it taller or shorter than GW regular Crisis suits.
Thanx in advance.

He's basically the same height, but with slightly bent knees - so taller if you posed him like the GW Crisis suits.
He'll look a little bit bigger though as the FW suits really do need their big 60mm bases if you want to put them in anything like a natural pose (unless you have them flying, or on terrain that hangs over the smaller 40mm base)

cibili
05-07-2013, 09:47
Thanks.
Did you convert dual plasma rifles, so that other Crisis weapons can be attached?
Or you use the model as it is?

Tastyfish
05-07-2013, 10:14
His arms are compatible with the other FW suits, if you wanted to change the lower arm bits - or with the GW plastic kit if you weren't fussed about using his posable arms.
However, I stuck him as being R'myr himself.

otakuzoku
05-07-2013, 12:20
douse anyone know if his shield and gun arms will fit on the new farsight or crisis enforcer suite ?

ac4155
05-07-2013, 12:36
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but what would you class his kit as if fielding him as a standard codex commander?

Tastyfish
05-07-2013, 12:48
Probably twin/dual plasma (looks more like twin-linked, but dual is more useful), shield generator/iridium armour (it's bulkier than the plastic kit and has a massive shield).
It's a fairly decent representation of what the model's equipped with and a reasonable build for a commander on top of that.