PDA

View Full Version : Daemons of Chaos Digital Army Book - Error

Metacarpi
09-07-2013, 13:15
Hey guys, I'm building myself a new Daemons army, Tzeentch heavy.

I'm sat here, working with my army book (digital iPad edition), and I notice that when I tap the "Greater Locus of Change" under the Tzeentch Herald options, the window actually displays the "Greater Locus of Fury" from the Khorne Herald.

It works properly on the in the Herald of Tzeentch entry under the "The Daemonic Hosts" section of the army book, just not in the army list section.

Is anybody else experiencing this? Does anybody know who I should report this error to?

Tae
09-07-2013, 16:46
Yes this error is on mine too. No idea who to report it to.

Nubl0
10-07-2013, 05:22
On topic, why not just send an email to GW customer service or somthing? Even if they can't do anything about it I'm sure it will get passed along to the appropriate people. They do take awhile to fix stuff though, took ages for them to finally update the digital warriors book with heavy armour for kholek.

Metacarpi
10-07-2013, 10:43
Received a response:

Thank you for your email. I have passed your enquiry onto the Game Workshop: Digital Editions team, who will get back to you shortly. For further enquiries about these products, you can contact them directly at digital@gwplc.com

I'll keep the thread updated when I get a response from Digital.