PDA

View Full Version : Missing Tau Battleforce pieces?

zuriel45
12-07-2013, 21:41
My local GW is running an escalation league over the next few months so i decided it would be a good time to get into 40k and picked up a tau battleforce (new) to begin the league. When i began putting the battleforce together i noticed that the gun drones came with bases but no posts to mount the drone onto the base. Is this normal for the battleforce or did I get unlucky and what can I do about it?

Also if anyone has advice for a new 40k/tau player looking to build their first 500 pt list thanks :D

Marshal
12-07-2013, 21:53
You got unlucky. Give GW a call (their customer service line) which should be on the GW site somewhere. They will ship you what you're missing free of charge. You just might have to wait a couple days for them. You're missing 20 of those pegs. They come in sets of 2 and you get a set per drone. There's 10 drones total (2 drones with the fire warrior squad, 2 with the piranha, 6 with the suits, 1 marker drone with the stealth suits). It's a great battleforce, considering so many of them are garbage. I wish I had a use for the Piranha and more suits...

Surgency
13-07-2013, 00:04
You got unlucky. Give GW a call (their customer service line) which should be on the GW site somewhere. They will ship you what you're missing free of charge. You just might have to wait a couple days for them. You're missing 20 of those pegs. They come in sets of 2 and you get a set per drone. There's 10 drones total (2 drones with the fire warrior squad, 2 with the piranha, 6 with the suits, 1 marker drone with the stealth suits). It's a great battleforce, considering so many of them are garbage. I wish I had a use for the Piranha and more suits...

I could always use another Piranha :p