So far i have come up with this list.

10 LSG, Full Command and Shields
10 LSG, Full command and Shields
Mage Level 2, With High Magic, Elven Steed with Barding
5 Dragon Princes, With Drakemaster and a Standard Bearer

Anybody Have any thoughts on this?

TheKingInYellow
23-07-2013, 02:22
I'd consider your basic premise going in, are you a shooting army or a combat one? The list has two very static elements and one highly mobile one that is not going to get any support from the former.

If you want to shoot, get some archers and a bolt thrower or two. If you want to go mobile drop the LSG for helms or reavers and consider a cavalry noble over the mage.

Bdub756
23-07-2013, 04:30
ok thanks. i think i was thinking hang back a bit and use the mage and the sea guards archers to make them come to me having the dp's and mage in a unit together flanked by the lsg. then as they get close enough to charge the dp hit the sides with the lsg or if go after a sea guard flank with the other sea guard and dp's

TheKingInYellow
23-07-2013, 16:02
You are paying a lot for those DPs at 600 points though, and if you lose just one your mage is no longer getting LOS rolls.

zielonkak
23-07-2013, 16:07
Drop the banners in the sea gaurds and the steed on your mage, make the sea guard archers instead, and take either more of them or an eagle. I would consider making the princess silver helms to save some points too

Bdub756
24-07-2013, 06:01
Ok how about this.

Archers-12
Archers-12
Bolt Thrower
White Lions 9 + 1 Guardian "10"
Mage- Level 2 High Magic With a Power Stone

600-points even

Sit Back and Pepper everything from Long Range, and Magic, and anything that gets close Move the White Lions in to finish whats left off.