PDA

View Full Version : FW Volcano Cannon Arm?

Shibboleth
22-07-2013, 12:02
Anyone know if Forgeworld is going to make the Volcano Cannon weapon arm for the Reaver Titan any time soon?

and are the Reaver stats from HH Betrayal outdated by the new Apocalypse already?

Hendarion
22-07-2013, 12:19
Outdated most likely. Volcano Cannon I personally doubt.

Horus38
22-07-2013, 12:24
Well if you're playing HH then use the HH book stats for the reaver. The apocalypse version is meant to be for standard 40k games.

Vaktathi
22-07-2013, 18:56
There honestly isn't any difference that I could tell aside from that that for Apoc they removed Structure points and just gave it 3x as many Hull Points.

MajorWesJanson
23-07-2013, 01:20
It also lost the min range on the carapace weapons.

Last I asked FW, there was no plans for work on more Reaver weapons.

Volcano cannon seems logical, though, since it has rules in the Apoc book. And the concept sketch of the carapace gun I have from Will Hayes seems like it would be easy to release all 4 light carapace guns together- the design seem like the turret will be the same, with the barrels and power supply/ammo/fuel drums mounted as basically plug ins.

If FW does get around to making more guns, I will be buying them.

Shibboleth
23-07-2013, 11:57
Thanks for that info guys.
I may one day try convert a Volcano cannon then, but base it on the old Quake cannon design.
The carapace weapon options are suggested by FW to use the Warhound weapons, which seem to look alright in pics I've seen.