PDA

View Full Version : Engrimm van horstmann 2400 mot list

Mullitron
24-07-2013, 11:26
OK well I felt like trying to make a list that represented Engrimm and his cabal, whilst hoping that it could have some impact on the board.

Sadly I cant give Engrimm the skull and familiar like his old rules but out of the two I felt that the skull was the more iconic item of Engrimm. The skull has the disadvantage that it could drop my General's leadership quite low with one bad roll, so I've included an exalted to take the reigns of leading the army. The spawn I felt were quite fluffy for the list, if taken I intend of keeping them near the two warrior units and give them support of a breath attack or to hold off annoying threats to the units flanks.

Any suggestions or comments from the veteran Mono Tzeentch players out there (or from anyone else for that matter) would be greatly appreciated, please if the list is rubbish I would rather know, thank you.

Lords:

Sorcerer Lord, level 4,
mot
Talisman of preservation
skull of katam
enchanted shield
Third eye of tzeentch
flaming breath

Heroes:

exhalted hero, bsb,
mot
charmed shield
talisman of endurance
great weapon

exhalted hero,
mot
shield
barded chaos steed
dawnstone
sword of might

Core:

17 warriors (joined by Engrimm)
mot
fc
shields
standard of discipline

17 warriors (joined by bsb)
mot
fc
shields

5 warhounds
vanguard

5 warhounds
vanguard

Special:

5 chaos knights (joined by exalted)
fc
mot
ensorcelled weapons
blasted standard

Chimera
flaming breath
regeneration flesh

Rare:

Hellcannon

chaos spawn
mot

chaos spawn 50
mot 20

Total:2398

blood_beast
24-07-2013, 15:38
Where's Baudros?!

Mullitron
24-07-2013, 20:16
Where's Baudros?!

Well Initially I intended to take Baudros but it wouldn't fit in a list this size,(over 550 points with no upgrades) so this was more of a list without his mount. However if I were to take the dragon I was thinking around 3k points so I would probably add the dragon and another chimera for a 3k list.