PDA

View Full Version : cupped hands

gorblud
28-07-2013, 10:29
Hey, really love the coming lizardmen models so I'm pulling out the few lizardmen I already have and intend to paint them before the new release :)

Until then though, can you use cupped hands if someone used cupped hands on you first?
Slann miscasts, use cupped hands sucessfully and transfer the miscast to an enemy slann who also has the cupped hands. Can he send the miscast back?

I'd say no since the item says "if the wizard miscasts" and later it says that an enemy wizard suffer the effects of the miscast. Am I right?

Jim
29-07-2013, 14:39
Not sure - but this will be irrelevant in 5 days so who cares!!!

Jim

furrie
29-07-2013, 14:43
Hey, really love the coming lizardmen models so I'm pulling out the few lizardmen I already have and intend to paint them before the new release :)

Until then though, can you use cupped hands if someone used cupped hands on you first?
Slann miscasts, use cupped hands sucessfully and transfer the miscast to an enemy slann who also has the cupped hands. Can he send the miscast back?

I'd say no since the item says "if the wizard miscasts" and later it says that an enemy wizard suffer the effects of the miscast. Am I right?
if thats the exact wording, then your right.
The enemy wizard doesn't get a miscast just the results of the miscast.