PDA

View Full Version : 1000pt Woc, First Army

thebigkirbousky
31-07-2013, 02:00
This is my first attempt at creating a list ever, so basically I don't know what I am doing. I plan on going to a local store and asking around, but I would like to have a basic idea going in. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Chaos Sorcerer 160pt
lvl 2
MoT

Exalted Hero 123pt
Mok
additional hand weapon

Chaos Warrios-19 352pt
Mok
additional hand weapons
Full Command

Marauder Horsemen-10 (2x5) 200pt
Mos
musician
shield
throwing axes

Warshrine 135pt
Mot

That is 970, leaving 30 points for whatever magic items that I should have taken. I would put the Hero in with the warriors block and the Sorcerer on the shrine.

I don't know if the horsemen are worth the points, and I feel a little like I'm putting a lot of eggs in the warriors basket. This is my first attempt, so please feel free to point out the noobness so I can learn.

Thanks for taking the time to review!

Heepnose
31-07-2013, 10:02
I think one problem is for a 1000 point army you can only take 250 points of heroes and you have 283 in the list.

What lore were you planning on using?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thebigkirbousky
31-07-2013, 23:29
I guess I should drop the Exalted Hero then; I was thinking about taking the lore of Metal

MLP
01-08-2013, 00:37
I think at this low points you're not getting the most out of a warshrine so it's not worth it.

Also the horsemen should be in two units of five. Ten is not worth it.

In the same theme you have I would take the following:

Chaos Sorcerer: Level 2 Wizard; Lore of Nurgle; Daemonic Mount; Mark of Nurgle.

14 Chaos Warriors: Aspiring Champion; Standard Bearer; halberds; Mark of Khorne.
5 Marauder Horsemen: Musician; flails; throwing axes; Mark of Slaanesh.
5 Marauder Horsemen: Musician; flails; throwing axes; Mark of Slaanesh.
5 Chaos Warhounds
5 Chaos Warhounds

3 Skullcrushers of Khorne: Skullhunter; standard bearer; ensorcelled weapons.

1,000 points

philsnow
01-08-2013, 16:06
What about changing the Wizard to festus and dropping him in with the unit of chaos wars and make them nurgle?