PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Lizardmen Semi-Competitive

The Koala Bear
04-08-2013, 08:17
Hey I just made a list for the new lizardmen, kind of disappointed in the book, so I made a relaxed list for them. Feel free to give some constructive criticsm.
Slann-Becalming Cogitation, Focus of Mystery, Egg of Quango(Too awesome to resist), dispel scroll
Scar-Vet on carnosaur-Stegadon Helm, Potion Of Speed, Light Armour, and Halberd
Tetto'Eko
25 Saurus with spears full command
24 skinks full command 2 kroxigor
12 skirmishers
30 Temple Guard with Razor Standard, full command, and champ with potion of toughness for challenges
3 jungle swarms
10 chameleon skinks
Ark of Sotek Bastiladon

Carnasaur will vanguard ahead, chameleon skinks will scout while the rest of the army moves ahead together
I'd also rather not run salamanders because every comp lizard list runs them

someone2040
04-08-2013, 09:33
Won't judge the list, since I haven't played in like a year. Looks kinda fun though, Tetto'Eko I think is actually pretty useful.
Just a thing to note, Temple Guard Champion can't take a magic item, only magic weapon up to 25 points.

The Koala Bear
04-08-2013, 20:22
Won't judge the list, since I haven't played in like a year. Looks kinda fun though, Tetto'Eko I think is actually pretty useful.
Just a thing to note, Temple Guard Champion can't take a magic item, only magic weapon up to 25 points.
Nice call I didn't see that in the new book

Mike3791
04-08-2013, 20:27
Can skinks use the LD of the Kroxigar in their unit?

The Koala Bear
04-08-2013, 22:12
Can skinks use the LD of the Kroxigar in their unit?

Actually, I think you can because it says nothing about it in the spawn kin rule. They might faq it because it seems to go against fluff