PDA

View Full Version : 1200 points duo tournament

Vissah
09-08-2013, 16:53
Me and my mate got a 1200 point per person doubles tournament coming up and I am looking for some advice on my list.
I play Warriors of Chaos and he plays Vampire Counts so he will take care of the magic department with a level 4 Necro and I will be bringing the muscles to the party.
I really love the Mark of Slaanesh cause I hate taking LD tests cause it always happens when you absolutly need to make your test you will fail it even with BSB, happened to me to many times.

So I will stop talking and show you guys my list.

The Deceiver Host

Lord
Deamon Prince - 300
Mark of Slaanesh
Chaos Armour
Dragonbane Gem
Charmed Shield
Soul Feeder
Scaled Skin

Core
18 Chaos Warriors - 308
Mark of Slaanesh
Shields
Musician
Standard Bearer
Standard of Discipline

5 Chaos Warhounds - 30

5 Chaos Warhounds - 30

Special
Gorebeast Chariot - 135
Mark of Slaanesh

Gorebeast Chariot - 135
Mark of Slaanesh

Rare
3 Skullcrushers of Khorne - 244
Ensorcelled Weapons
Musician

I know I don't got a BSB but 1200 points is not a lot to take a BSB cause he can not be your general so you need to take a Hero and a BSB and they don't got any special gear then but for those points I can field a Deamon Prince :D

Thanx!

Skullcrusher
09-08-2013, 17:00
Looks pretty solid list.

Taking standard bearer with gleaming pennant for those skullcrushers might be good idea, that would lower the chance of having to do failed charge at turn 1 or 2.

Vissah
11-08-2013, 21:14
Looks pretty solid list.

Taking standard bearer with gleaming pennant for those skullcrushers might be good idea, that would lower the chance of having to do failed charge at turn 1 or 2.

Your right about that one but I dont got a Crusher model with a banner so I will add one in the future, for now I will go with this list if you say it is solid :D