PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Space Marine Attack Squad

Menthak
10-08-2013, 14:49
Can anyone tell me the contents of the Chaos Space Marine Attack Squad set? Do you get weapon options or are they clip-togethers like the three man squad is?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440167a&prodId=prod1095440&rootCatGameStyle=

Thanks.

Daenerys Targaryen
10-08-2013, 14:54
It just 1 set of sprues to build 5 of the same dudes you'd get in the regular 10 man box, but with absolutely 0 upgrade options... In other words, it's a complete waste of $$$ - just get another 10 man box and keep the spares you don't currently need on their frames and tucked away in your rainy day drawer.

Menthak
10-08-2013, 15:08
It just 1 set of sprues to build 5 of the same dudes you'd get in the regular 10 man box, but with absolutely 0 upgrade options... In other words, it's a complete waste of $$$ - just get another 10 man box and keep the spares you don't currently need on their frames and tucked away in your rainy day drawer.

You mean s? :D

Alright, is it at least poseable?

Daenerys Targaryen
10-08-2013, 15:24
You mean s? :D

Alright, is it at least poseable?
Silly brits, thinking your funny notes are better than our colourful bills!:p And yes, the 5 man box is still fully multi-pose. But for like what, 5-10 bucks more you get double the marines + upgrade sprue?

Menthak
10-08-2013, 15:42
Silly brits, thinking your funny notes are better than our colourful bills!:p And yes, the 5 man box is still fully multi-pose. But for like what, 5-10 bucks more you get double the marines + upgrade sprue?

Yeah eight quid extra ($12), I was looking to build a Kill-team rather than a full 40k army, but considering the options you'd get, i'll probably just get the full box, then I can convert an Aspirant. Thanks for your reply